A bike which indisputably stands on its spokes

Old May 3rd 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

Default A bike which indisputably stands on its spokes

http://maxknight.co.uk/2008/04/14/walking-bike/

The accompanying video demonstrates that rolling resistance is fairly
high.

Old May 3rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Don Mackie

Plenty of room for fat tires there. I might have picked a lower
gear...
Old May 5th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
It's Chris

Tread lightly - LOL!

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

My website:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

Cycle Cinema, bike training stands wanted! AndyT General 2 June 17th 07 02:29 AM
Bike repair stands D.M. Procida UK 26 November 7th 05 11:51 AM
Recommendations for apartment bike stands? Brian General 6 July 14th 05 02:02 AM
Technically, and indisputably... Appkiller Techniques 0 November 17th 04 07:20 PM
Bike Repair Stands Ed General 22 September 10th 03 10:52 PM