Ed Dolan the Great for President!

Old September 8th 08, 02:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great for President!

OK this is obviously troll bait and it goes without saying, but I will
say it just the same. Livingston Cellars Red Rose is not required for
head swollen, Ed Dolan to have a charisma malfunction. It comes
naturally without any performance enhancement (read imbibing),
something that he has assured us he never does because it causes numb
feet. You just can't believe anything the guys says. Apparently,
Dolan has numbness of feet confused with numbness of skull!

On Sep 7, 4:45*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Ed Dolan the Great, once he is President, will proceed to purify the planet.
He will begin by dropping a hydrogen bomb on Tom Sherman's head. This will
take out many of his neighbors numbering in the millions, but that is
acceptable collateral damage to the Great One. After all, Tom Sherman is the
most nefarious liberal who has ever lived.

Death to liberals!

President Ed Dolan will next proceed to take out the French who have long
been a thorn in his side. Yea, the entire nation of France will perish in a
nuclear holocaust. I imagine that by this time the world will be up in arms
and primed for an overall nuclear holocaust.

Death to liberals!

Next on President Dolan's hit list will be the entire Muslim world. He has
often thought that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim and so they shall
all have to perish no matter how peaceable they are. Strikes will
simultaneous be made on Russia and China and India since they have
contaminated the world by breeding like rabbits. Of course by this time the
entire US will have been destroyed, but that is not nearly good enough for
President Dolan. He will want the entire planet desiccated. Not even
Tahitians in the far off Pacific must be permitted to live.

Death to liberals!

And so as befits His Greatness hydrogen weapons will be exploded all over
the world even to putting them in the mouths of volcanoes so as to create a
world wide upheaval of the planet. Volcanoes will explode and earthquakes
will follow and all will be molten lava pouring over the land. When the
world resembles the surface of the moon, only then will President Dolan be
satisfied. Nay, not even rats and cockroaches will be able to survive.

Death to liberals!

Oh heavenly bliss, a planet like Mars or Venus! At long last the universe
will return to harmony. Only the eternal spheres revolving about one another
uncontaminated and unpolluted by life and intellect.

Death to liberals!

We do not want to go out with a whimper, but rather with a bang. *Ed Dolan
the Great is here to make sure that it happens as foretold from ancient
times. Armageddon, I seek you and I love you!

Death to liberals!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I owe the above inspiration to my beloved Livingston Cellars Red Rose,
the finest wine God ever created.

Old September 8th 08, 03:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

OK this is obviously troll bait and it goes without saying, but I will

say it just the same. Livingston Cellars Red Rose is not required for
head swollen, Ed Dolan to have a charisma malfunction. It comes
naturally without any performance enhancement (read imbibing),
something that he has assured us he never does because it causes numb
feet. You just can't believe anything the guys says. Apparently,
Dolan has numbness of feet confused with numbness of skull!

I am hoping that as long as I limit myself to just 2 glasses at a time
(well, maybe sometimes 3) that the numb feet syndrome will not kick in. I
wonder if this could be a harbinger of diabetes?
[...]

Old September 8th 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

OK this is obviously troll bait and it goes without saying, but I will

say it just the same. Livingston Cellars Red Rose is not required for
head swollen, Ed Dolan to have a charisma malfunction. It comes
naturally without any performance enhancement (read imbibing),
something that he has assured us he never does because it causes numb
feet. You just can't believe anything the guys says. Apparently,
Dolan has numbness of feet confused with numbness of skull!

JimmyMac is a beer drinker. He would not know anything about wine. Beer
drinkers are barbarians. It is a drink for the young only. All beer does is
give your kidneys a good workout. Screw it! A cultured and civilized
gentleman such as myself will only drink the finest of wines.

I highly recommend Livingston Cellars Red Rose. This is not a Rose at all,
but more like a semi-sweet red wine. Unlike so many wines, it will not give
you a headache while doing all the things that a good wine should do. You
can get a half gallon of it for only around $10. That should last any normal
person for at least a couple of days.
[...]

Old September 8th 08, 09:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
JimmyMac

On Sep 8, 2:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

OK this is obviously troll bait and it goes without saying, but I will

say it just the same. *Livingston Cellars Red Rose is not required for
head swollen, Ed Dolan to have a charisma malfunction. *It comes
naturally without any performance enhancement (read imbibing),
something that he has assured us he never does because it causes numb
feet. *You just can't believe anything the guys says. *Apparently,
Dolan has numbness of feet confused with numbness of skull!

JimmyMac is a beer drinker.

As usual, Ed Dolan runs his mouth when he knows nothing about what he
lays claim to know. Granted, I do drink beer, something that Dolan
never cultivated a taste for, but I have been a wine drinker for about
35 years now and dare say that I know more about wine that someone who
drink the swill that Dolan drinks. Why does this guy always insist on
something when he doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe that's
what make him GRATE???

He would not know anything about wine.

See what I said above.

Beer
drinkers are barbarians. It is a drink for the young only. All beer does is
give your kidneys a good workout. Screw it!

Emphatically wrong as usual. We've been down this road before and in
that thread in the past I pointed out ftom a historical perspective
just how wrong you were. I will not be drawn into another merry-go-
round thread the subject matte of which has long since been
exhausted. Get some new material, Ed.

A cultured and civilized
gentleman such as myself will only drink the finest of wines.

Then, why not try some? Since you are drinking Livingston Cellars Red
Rose, I can only conclude that you are neither cultured nor civilized,
but heck, I knew that already.

I highly recommend Livingston Cellars Red Rose. This is not a Rose at all,
but more like a semi-sweet red wine. Unlike so many wines, it will not give
you a headache while doing all the things that a good wine should do. You
can get a half gallon of it for only around $10. That should last any normal
person for at least a couple of days.
[...]

At $10 a jug, the jug likely costs more than the contents!

Old September 8th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 2:26 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

[...]

Ed Dolan the Great maintains that JimmyMac is an ignoramus and only buys
wine according to price. He is your typical American that way. He thinks you
get what you pay for when any idiot knows that is not true. There is a
sucker born every minute and JimmyMac proves it with his every utterance.
[...]

Well, beer sure does give the kidneys something to do. It's like **** in,
**** out!

A cultured and civilized
gentleman such as myself will only drink the finest of wines.

Then, why not try some? Since you are drinking Livingston Cellars Red

Rose, I can only conclude that you are neither cultured nor civilized,
but heck, I knew that already.

Spoken like a true barbarian. Let's face it, what does anyone from Chicago
know? That is where that freaking B. Hussein O. is from. That is also where
the arch criminal vandal troll is from (Ed Gin). Yea, a place of stalkers
and criminal vandal trolls and those who enable them. Enuf said!

I highly recommend Livingston Cellars Red Rose. This is not a Rose at all,
but more like a semi-sweet red wine. Unlike so many wines, it will not
give
you a headache while doing all the things that a good wine should do. You
can get a half gallon of it for only around $10. That should last any
normal
person for at least a couple of days.
[...]

At $10 a jug, the jug likely costs more than the contents!

This wine is truly the nectar of the Gods. I urge all and sundry to give it
a try.

Old September 9th 08, 01:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
JimmyMac

On Sep 8, 3:52*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 8, 2:26 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

[...]

Thanks for making my point.

He is your typical American that way. He thinks you
get what you pay for when any idiot knows that is not true. There is a
sucker born every minute and JimmyMac proves it with his every utterance.
[...]

Ed know nothing of my buying habbits, but knowin nothin about
somethine serves a a launchpad for Doaln to exercise hi stupidy an
publicly embarrass himself. What a fool.

[...]

More crap form Minnesota's famous babbling brook.

I highly recommend Livingston Cellars Red Rose. This is not a Rose at all,
but more like a semi-sweet red wine. Unlike so many wines, it will not
give
you a headache while doing all the things that a good wine should do. You
can get a half gallon of it for only around $10. That should last any
normal
person for at least a couple of days.
[...]
At $10 a jug, the jug likely costs more than the contents!

This wine is truly the nectar of the Gods. I urge all and sundry to give it
a try.

Is its reputation as a cost-effective drain opener deserved?.