The president on holiday

Old August 23rd 15, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default The president on holiday

The most powerful man in the world using a viable form of transport for the trails as Air Force One is too big.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Vineyard.html
Old August 23rd 15, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 23/08/2015 10:24, Alycidon wrote:
The most powerful man in the world using a viable form of transport
for the trails as Air Force One is too big.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Vineyard.html

"The oldest daughter of the president appeared to look unhappy while on
a family bicycle ride during vacation on the island."

She's thinking '**** me this is so un cool. Why is my dad so embarrassing?"
Old August 23rd 15, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 23 August 2015 10:24:09 UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:
The most powerful man in the world using a viable form of transport for the trails as Air Force One is too big.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Vineyard.html

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys could take a bullet for the Prez?
Old August 23rd 15, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 23/08/2015 10:49, Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 23 August 2015 10:24:09 UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:
The most powerful man in the world using a viable form of transport for the trails as Air Force One is too big.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Vineyard.html

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys could take a bullet for the Prez?

Because they have considerably more sense than you.
Old August 23rd 15, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 02:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Alycidon wrote:

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys
could take a bullet for the Prez?

Secret Service, not CIA. Americans are funny about cycling.

Old August 23rd 15, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Alycidon wrote:

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys
could take a bullet for the Prez?

Secret Service, not CIA. Americans are funny about cycling.

Yes - they can ride a Harley on the freeway at 75mph with no crash hat, but feel the need to have one on where there's not really any point.
Old August 23rd 15, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:49:59 AM UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys could take a bullet for the Prez?

Because if you wear a cycle helmet you are immune from all injuries, including gunshot.

Old August 23rd 15, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 23 August 2015 17:01:06 UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:49:59 AM UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys could take a bullet for the Prez?

Because if you wear a cycle helmet you are immune from all injuries, including gunshot.

Here is our PM with the helmet in its correct place.

http://thinkingaboutcycling.files.wo...pg?w=548&h=832

Old August 23rd 15, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 23/08/2015 17:01, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:49:59 AM UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:

Why are the CIA guys wearing silly plastic hats? I thought these guys could take a bullet for the Prez?

Because if you wear a cycle helmet you are immune from all injuries, including gunshot.

You become more rediculous with every post.