FS Mavic helium wheels - misc. parts

Old September 3rd 03, 02:27 PM
LE TEMPS 0

Default FS Mavic helium wheels - misc. parts

spokes & hub parts
Old November 6th 03, 09:48 PM
barrygol

Le Temps 0 wrote:
spokes & hub parts

I'm looking for a Shimano 8/9 freehub body from a Mavic Helium wheel -
do you have that part? Email me directly at . Thanks.

Old January 30th 12, 03:14 PM
jerito888 jerito888 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE TEMPS 0 View Post
spokes & hub parts
I am interested in the new mavic crossmax xl disc wheels
are still for sale?

I am waiting for your answer
thanks
Old February 18th 12, 12:00 PM
mickrio mickrio is offline
Junior Member

I called Wellness and they
don't think it's two different products, one of which is mislabeled. But
it's hard for me to believe the normal variations in production would be
so huge.
_____
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach

Last edited by mickrio : March 12th 12 at 09:08 AM.