Mountain Bikers Are Destroying Colorado!

Old July 6th 04, 01:43 AM
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Are Destroying Colorado!

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:44:38 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:47:32 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:53:10 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:
..
...On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:15:39 GMT, Mike Vandeman
...wrote:
...On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:34:36 +1200, Disco Stu
...wrote:
....I'm putting you in my list of people to ignore from now on.
...Good. I only care about talking to those who are listening.
...===
...You persist in posting to newsgroups and mailing lists where no one
...listening,
..
..You are listening, liar. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, once again, that
..mountain bikers ALWAYS LIE!
..
..Listening would mean paying attention to the content. At times, I find
..it amusing to interact with your babbling.
..
..I am not a mountain biker, as it happens. It does not seem to make any
..sense to call me one.

Then why do you lie like one?

..What have I demonstrated, and why is it that no one else perceives the
..world the way you do? How does insulting mountain bikers accomplish
..anything?

Nothing. I don't do that. I just tell the truth.

..There is no way to convince you, because you reject any new
..information that does not match what you already believe. Some
..scientist.

Why do you continue to lie? You might as well be a mountain biker. You ACT like
one.

..Is it possible for someone to disagree with you, on any topic, even
..slightly, and not be a liar? Or are you surrounded by a whole world of
..liars?

Why don't you talk about something of substance? This newsgroup is about
MOUNTAIN BIKING.

..It would be great to have a rational discussion about the impact of
..outdoor recreation. Unfortunately, you would turn it into a joke. In
..this way, you stifle discussion, and end up harming the environment.

If you wanted to "have a rational discussion about the impact of outdoor
recreation", you would. Obviously, you'd rather talk about me. Well, I know that
I am a pretty interesting topic.

..I know that responding to you will never change your mind or your
..tactics. These exchanges do show you for what you are, not as a
..rational advocate of anything. I have other things to do now, and will
..drop out of these exchanges with you.
..
..That is your cue to call me names. You cannot resist it, it is the
..only way you can interact with other people. You have no control over
..your actions.

You are lying again. You obviously can't help it.

..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)
..at the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence
..
..Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
..Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande