Lost my bike bag

Old June 2nd 05, 07:52 AM

Default Lost my bike bag

Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
without listening my music. I have no idea where I lost it.
Did someone steal it? I dunno.

Old June 2nd 05, 10:48 AM
Maggie

Zoot Katz wrote:

That sux. 2 bad. sew sari.
Sue 'em all to hell.
--
zk

Sometimes I think your crazier than I am. And that is a damn sight
crazy zoot.

Maggie

Old June 2nd 05, 01:25 PM
Rich Clark

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
without listening my music.

And the multitudes rejoice.

I have no idea where I lost it.

Probably when you went off your meds.

Did someone steal it? I dunno.

If only they would steal your computer.

RichC

Old June 2nd 05, 01:58 PM
Maggie

Little Meow wrote:

I'll keep an eye out for it, but if it was stolen by one of
your gang banger neighbors, it was probably tossed into the
garbage when they didn't find anything valuable enough to
trade for a dime bag of crack.

I didn't know he lived in Oklahoma. ;-)

Maggie

Old June 2nd 05, 02:30 PM
Jeff Starr

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:25:03 -0400, "Rich Clark"
wrote:

If only they would steal your computer.

RichC

Thanks Rich.
I just busted out laughing. That will keep a smile on my face, for a
while;-)

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old June 3rd 05, 06:30 AM

Yea it's suxx man...

Old June 3rd 05, 06:34 AM

Rich Clark wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Gee I lost my bike bag. I had all kind of bike tool and extra
tire and pump and water bottle and my music in there. Now they are all
gone. I feel like I lost my dear friend. Now I have to buy
each of them. Losing my music is big lost. I can't ride a bike
without listening my music.

And the multitudes rejoice.

I think your white penis is rejoicing with you.

I have no idea where I lost it.

Probably when you went off your meds.

Don't take the med! They will harm you first.

Did someone steal it? I dunno.

If only they would steal your computer.

RichC

If they steal your penis, now what do you do.
My god, you screame "my white penis is gone!" Not funny.
it's deadly serious.

Old June 3rd 05, 06:46 AM

My gangster neight does not care about me and they just wave at me
when I ride
a bike. They wouldn't interest in my bag or me. I use their basketball
in park they
don't care. So they are not going to steal my bag or bike! I'm not
part of their world, damn it.
So why should i worry. Tell me idiot, why should I worry about black or
latino gangster you
hate so much. Are you whitetrash idiot? Say it loud you idiotic White
penis ass.

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Techniques 0 June 1st 04 04:54 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM