Sweet beer (and cycling) commercial

Old July 1st 05, 05:43 AM

Default Sweet beer (and cycling) commercial

Here's a wonderful set of video clips. These must be the sweetest beer
commercials on the planet!

You'll need a fast connection, or a lot of patience. But they're worth
the wait.

http://www.newbelgium.com/spotsQT.php Start with "Anthem."

Oh, obligatory disclaimers apply: I have no connection with the
company, although I have drunk their beer. And of course, we all
acknowledge that all cyclists must, at all times, imitate the "serious"
roadie character. (Chuckle!)

- Frank Krygowski

Old July 2nd 05, 01:00 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Here's a wonderful set of video clips. These must be the sweetest beer
commercials on the planet!

You'll need a fast connection, or a lot of patience. But they're worth
the wait.

http://www.newbelgium.com/spotsQT.php Start with "Anthem."

Oh, obligatory disclaimers apply: I have no connection with the
company, although I have drunk their beer. And of course, we all
acknowledge that all cyclists must, at all times, imitate the "serious"
roadie character. (Chuckle!)

- Frank Krygowski

I have neither a fast connection nor a lot of patience so I'm not going
to download the video but New Belgium Brewing Co. maker of Fat Tire
Amber Ale is most definitely a bicycle and environmental friendly
company. See the Fortune article on them at:
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/small...456077,00.html
Not mentioned in that article are their Tour de Fat festivals that
benefit bicycling and environmental advocacy groups or that they are
strong supporters of bicycle committing to the extent of giving
employees bicycles.

No connection either except for being a fan of Fat Tire Ale.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
Benjamin Franklin

Old July 2nd 05, 04:11 AM

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:

I have neither a fast connection nor a lot of patience so I'm not going
to download the video...

Really, you should reconsider. Just do the one titled "Anthem." Click
the download, then go relax while it comes in. Trust me, it's well
worth the wait.

but New Belgium Brewing Co. maker of Fat Tire
Amber Ale is most definitely a bicycle and environmental friendly
company. See the Fortune article on them at:
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/small...456077,00.html
Not mentioned in that article are their Tour de Fat festivals that
benefit bicycling and environmental advocacy groups or that they are
strong supporters of bicycle committing to the extent of giving
employees bicycles.

No connection either except for being a fan of Fat Tire Ale.

I'm even more impressed now!

- Frank Krygowski

Old July 2nd 05, 05:28 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
wrote:

[...]

That should be "strong supporters of bicycle commuting". Damn computer
hasn't learned to write what I mean.

Old July 2nd 05, 07:43 PM
Fritz M

max wrote:

Their beer is pretty good, too.

I think beer is Evil, but Fat Tire and their ads are really good.

RFM

Old July 2nd 05, 09:45 PM
Tom Keats

In article .com,
"Fritz M" writes:
max wrote:

Their beer is pretty good, too.

I think beer is Evil,

Nah, it's just liquid bread -- the Staff of Life.
Although some breads (e.g: white Wonder Bread)
might be considered to be the work of the devil;
likewise some mainstream brews.

but Fat Tire and their ads are really good.

RFM

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Beer and cycling - only slightly Lab BT UK 0 January 26th 05 01:00 PM
beer and cycling davek UK 3 August 13th 04 11:26 PM
RBR Retards hold my beer and watch this... Racing 17 September 4th 03 12:29 AM
Cycling will get bigger when Americans get smarter. Tony Austn Racing 45 July 26th 03 12:18 AM