Rohloff Speedbone with Chainstay Mounts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th 18, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Rohloff Speedbone with Chainstay Mounts

So, the Surly Disc Trucker has chainstay IS mounts[1]. I have;

A rohloff hub with TS axle
An OEM2 mounting to go with;
A speedbone
An external gear mechanism

I'm thinking this is beyond even my Bodgit & Scarper(TM) skills. Is the
only option a long torque arm on a standard plate? Which looks like it
might get in the way of the external shifter.

[1]
https://bicyclehabitat.com/images/li...y-242015-1.jpg

chainstay gouge SC[_2_] Techniques 54 August 25th 07 12:24 AM
Rohloff non-OEM hub in Rohloff OEM frame? Konstantin Shemyak Techniques 3 October 19th 06 02:31 PM
Water in my Chainstay TooSore UK 7 September 20th 05 05:12 PM
Dent in chainstay OK? [email protected] Techniques 4 December 6th 04 07:02 PM
chainstay ? Dennis Johnston Techniques 0 August 1st 04 09:18 AM