Where do I buy cheap 26" rear mtb wheel (8spd)

Old October 22nd 03, 02:03 AM
keith edward

Default Where do I buy cheap 26" rear mtb wheel (8spd)

Hello,

I bought a cheap, but very light and fairly rugged bike at Target
(Pacific Nomad).... I know it is hard to believe but this bike had a
6061 frames with fairly good components. It was not your typical
Target bike.... I have never seen another one like it at target...
since then I only see real junk...

After many years, I bent the rear wheel, and need to replace it...
where can I find a decent rear wheel for about 30 bucks? I only paid
$100 for the entire bike!

Keith