TdF live radio

Old July 4th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

Default TdF live radio

I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

TIA
Old July 5th 10, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
drmofe

On Jul 5, 10:09*am, Henry wrote:
I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

TIA

Me too.

(Tight. Check. In NZ. Check. Waiter! Check.)
Old July 5th 10, 10:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

Henry wrote:
I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

You need a hot french proxy.
Old July 6th 10, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

http://www.atdhe.net/
Old July 6th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jul 4, 4:09*pm, Henry wrote:
I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

Similarly, I have not yet opted to pay Versus for their online
coverage, but might yet do so.
I did find the free (non-Versus) "Tracker" coverage during the AToC to
be pretty good.

Anybody have any comment on the quality of the Versus "Tour Tracker"
coverage?
I keep hoping it will return to Veetle.com which offers surprisingly
good video quality.

DR
Old July 6th 10, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 6, 8:58*am, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Jul 4, 4:09*pm, Henry wrote:

I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

Similarly, I have not yet opted to pay Versus for their online
coverage, but might yet do so.
I did find the free (non-Versus) "Tracker" coverage during the AToC to
be pretty good.

Anybody have any comment on the quality of the Versus "Tour Tracker"
coverage?
I keep hoping it will return to Veetle.com which offers surprisingly
good video quality.

DR

Eurosport live goes though my company's wireless network and has been
solid all day today besides about a 5 minute gap when they first hit
the cobbles.
Old July 7th 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SHUSSBAR

On Jul 4, 4:09*pm, Henry wrote:

[...]

Feel free to let us know how you get the feed. Thanks.
Old July 8th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jul 6, 7:58*am, DirtRoadie wrote:

Anybody have any comment on the quality of the Versus "Tour Tracker"
coverage?

Anyone?

DR
Old July 9th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dardruba[_2_]

On 06/07/2010 04:59, SHUSSBAR wrote:
On Jul 4, 5:09 pm, wrote:
I'm too tight to pay for live coverage on TV. Yes, we get live tv
here
I've tried a few web sites for live radio feed but they seem to
realise I'm coming from New Zealand and disallow connections.
Anyone know where I can find a live radio feed (in English!)?

TIA

http://www.atdhe.net/

Thanks for this.
I'm in North England and the video and audio have good signal strength.
On the bench I have International Eurosport in English for free, thru an
analogue sat receiver, on 19degEast, and old small analogue TV.
Its the same picture and commentary and yours is 4 seconds behind mine.
I hope its still there in 2011 when the Germans switch off analogue TV.

Marty Wallace, also you'll discover [email protected] [email protected] 9734 2316 ** 07 3800 3391 I live in Collie in Western Australia,NicknamezoomYear 1969 no but he did live with slut mom who is dead nowand he lives withfat slut Robyn Korshid who [email protected] Australia 0 March 9th 08 04:43 PM
BBC Radio 5 Live tonight Chris Leuty UK 2 January 5th 08 01:49 PM
BBC Radio 5 Live. Simon Mason UK 4 March 13th 06 01:58 PM
Cross nats live radio feed [email protected] Racing 1 December 10th 05 09:01 PM
Radio Five Live 19:30 (Sunday) ScumOfTheRoad UK 1 February 6th 05 07:46 PM