Muni-SoCal-This Friday-CMW tune up!!

Old September 30th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Default Muni-SoCal-This Friday-CMW tune up!!

Jamey and I will be Muni-ing this Friday the 3rd. All are welcome.
We're planning to ride at Woods in the not too early morning. Final
details to come.
Get ready for CMW!!

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

Tune into G4! NOW! johnfoss Unicycling 0 June 1st 08 08:08 AM
Tune into G4! NOW! unibikeling Unicycling 0 June 1st 08 01:41 AM
Visiting SoCal, looking for muni rolandisimo Unicycling 3 April 22nd 08 12:16 AM
SoCal Muni Weekend nrkist Unicycling 0 July 11th 05 06:51 AM
Night MUni ride, Hamilton, On. Friday May 7th Sofa Unicycling 4 May 5th 04 02:07 PM