What pedals do you use?

Old September 30th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Default What pedals do you use?

Skrobo, I would have thought that Cielenckis would be perfect for you...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old September 30th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Hey Skrobo, I'd try out the Hoffman Soulmates. They are pretty much what
you are describing.

I personally use Straitlines and Twisted Plastics depending on how I'm
feeling, and then the Soulmates just go on whatever unicycle I'm not
riding at the moment.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old September 30th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

I have snafus and twisted plastics on my unis. I can't see why people
want plastic pedals for trials but they are nice for people learning and
attempting tricks.

The snafu pedals are OK but I bent the axle on two from doing Muni
(both right hand side)

I have one pair of cilenskis I got from Evan Bryne but I have never
used them. The snafu pedals are slightly lighter and have smaller pins
than the cilenskis that I have but if I can bend them I am not sure how
well they would stand up to your kind of abuse.

A fairly cheep pair of pedals I would not mind checking out (that seems
to meet your description) is Kona Jack **** pedals

--
saskatchewanian
Old September 30th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Pedals that have set screws don't have enough traction w/ still being
able to shift my feet, like Kona Jack ****s. I prefer regular or allen
screws, like JC's.

I have both. Stock neither has enough traction for me, so I put longer
screws in each.

My next pedal is going to be low profile like Kona Wah Wah's.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old October 1st 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

peleschramm;1105129 wrote:
Skrobo, I would have thought that Cielenckis would be perfect for you...

definitely... if the pins hadn't been stripped before i got them...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"