Pat McQuaid

Old August 1st 13, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Pat McQuaid

Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into the presidency of the UCI."

That's right ****er - get out of the way.

Old August 3rd 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:30:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into the presidency of the UCI."

That's right ****er - get out of the way.

Brian Cookson is going to be the next UCI president.

Pat McQuaid [email protected] Racing 0 December 30th 12 09:12 PM
Pat McQuaid Must Be Pleased B. Lafferty[_3_] Racing 3 August 23rd 10 02:26 PM
McQuaid's Last Stand ? Keith Racing 40 March 9th 08 08:11 PM
McQuaid Keeps Talking! Hobbes@spnb&s.com Racing 6 September 30th 07 06:29 AM
If only ...(McQuaid) bdbafh Racing 1 October 30th 06 04:57 PM