Cycling code of conduct

Old April 25th 15, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default Cycling code of conduct

Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Old April 25th 15, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Old April 25th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 25/04/2015 13:57, Ronnie wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Indeed.

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

Old April 25th 15, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ronnie[_2_]

On 25/04/2015 13:57, Ronnie wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Indeed.

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

I agree with the registration etc. What I find weird, is the way you are
obsessed with a constant barrage of posts and running *all* cyclists
down. There's plenty of us who are basically law abiding and courteous
to other road users.

Old April 25th 15, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Ronnie" wrote in message
On 25/04/2015 13:57, Ronnie wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Indeed.

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

I agree with the registration etc. What I find weird, is the way you are
obsessed with a constant barrage of posts and running *all* cyclists
down. There's plenty of us who are basically law abiding and courteous to
other road users.

The law abiding and courteous cyclists are a minority.
The law abiding and courteous drivers are a majority.
Even cyclists think cyclists are thick.
Loads more on this *sensible* cyclist site. Well worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reWdkZKXB00

Old April 26th 15, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:18:08 +0100, Ronnie wrote:

On 25/04/2015 13:57, Ronnie wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Cambridge-s-

uncle-Gary-bust-headphone-wearing-cyclist-ran-pet-chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

Indeed.

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

I agree with the registration etc. What I find weird, is the way you are
obsessed with a constant barrage of posts and running *all* cyclists
down. There's plenty of us who are basically law abiding and courteous
to other road users.

Agreed.
Old April 25th 15, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:47:27 PM UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

How is requiring dogs to wear registration plates rational?

Old April 25th 15, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Simon Jester" wrote in message

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:47:27 PM UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:

See. I told you my comments were rational. You agree with them.

How is requiring dogs to wear registration plates rational?

Ignore him. He thinks he's being funny. Clearly, he isn't.

Old April 25th 15, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 1:43:35 PM UTC+1, The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 25/04/2015 12:05, Tarcap wrote:
Fairly normal behaviour for cyclist, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chihuahua.html

Once again, clear evidence of the need for registration plates.

How do you fit a registration plate to a chihuahua?