New Ride Partners Website

Old November 2nd 07, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
FARman

Default New Ride Partners Website

Announcing launch of new Cycle Rides Partners web site (UK)

Where do you want to ride today?

Looking for someone else, or a group or club, to ride with?

go first to www.FancyaRide.org.uk

* The web site to find riding partners, groups and clubs - of any sort.
* Long - Short - Fast - Slow - High - Low
* On-road or off-road
* Just your type of riding

www.FancyaRide.org.uk
is a free, not-for-profit facility - created by bikers for bikers

Thanks for visiting

Cliff
[contact details on site]
Old November 2nd 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Nick Kew

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:55:35 +0000
FARman wrote:

Announcing launch of new SPAM web site (UK)

One post is usually accepted here. A repeat spam within
two days is not.

FOAD, spammer.

--
not me guv
Old November 3rd 07, 07:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Peter Fox[_2_]

FARman wrote:

Announcing launch of new SPAM web site (UK)

One post is usually accepted here. A repeat spam within
two days is not.

FOAD, spammer.

Oh dear, Mr. Grumpy seems to have launched his righteousness with a little too much vim.

FYI Nick this post is _the first_ time I've seen it.
FYI Nick the post is brief and to the point.
FYI Nick the post is entirely on-topic.
FYI Nick the site is probably of interest to a lot of URCers.

Well done to the web site for trying to do something useful...
....and may the Puncture Fairy nibble your wheels to Nick.

--
Peter Fox
Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk

Old November 3rd 07, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Nick Kew

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 07:50:09 +0000
Peter Fox wrote:

FYI Nick this post is _the first_ time I've seen it.

Maybe you didn't get the last one:

From: FARman
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Rides Exchange Website launch
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:25:57 +0000

with *identical* body.

But more likely, you just weren't paying attention.

FYI Nick the post is brief and to the point.

That's why I said "One post is usually accepted here"

What is this "FARman"'s history? Does he *participate* in our
community? Or does he venture here just the once in order to
announce his attempt to fence of a part of our commons?

--
not me guv
Old November 3rd 07, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Steve W

Not sure about etiquette, but I welcome this post and wish the new "rides
forum" every success.

SW

Old November 6th 07, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Roger Merriman

From: FARman
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:25:57 +0000

with *identical* body.

But more likely, you just weren't paying attention.

this is the only one that came here, i'd guess that the first got binned
by server spam filtering.

messages stay 30 days for this group before they get purged.

FYI Nick the post is brief and to the point.

That's why I said "One post is usually accepted here"

What is this "FARman"'s history? Does he *participate* in our
community? Or does he venture here just the once in order to
announce his attempt to fence of a part of our commons?

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

New Ride Partners Website FARman Rides 5 November 6th 07 03:33 PM
New Ride Partners Website FARman Mountain Biking 0 November 2nd 07 08:35 PM
Ride-A-Lot website counter! LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 28th 06 03:26 AM
MD: Looking for biking partners mieshie General 0 August 1st 06 05:31 AM
cycle partners in Oz Adelguy Australia 3 May 24th 04 02:07 PM