England considers law blaming driver in all car/bike crashes!!

Old September 22nd 09, 07:45 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
dgk

Default England considers law blaming driver in all car/bike crashes!!

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:56:14 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" wrote:

Demon Buddha wrote in
news

\
One looks at American government activity and thinks "it cannot
get any
more stupid than this." Then one beholds the British government and
is barely able to maintain consciousness for the sheer shock at how
unfathomably stupid those people are. It is simply beyond all words.

I don't think the idea is all that bad. A lot of drivers like to scare
bicyclists by passing them with just an inch to spare knowing that even if
they do hit him, there is no way to determine who was at fault. A law like
this would stop that practice.

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.
Old September 22nd 09, 08:09 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

dgk wrote in
:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:56:14 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" wrote:

Demon Buddha wrote in
news

\
One looks at American government activity and thinks "it cannot
get any
more stupid than this." Then one beholds the British government and
is barely able to maintain consciousness for the sheer shock at how
unfathomably stupid those people are. It is simply beyond all
words.

I don't think the idea is all that bad. A lot of drivers like to
scare bicyclists by passing them with just an inch to spare knowing
that even if they do hit him, there is no way to determine who was at
fault. A law like this would stop that practice.

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.

And let me mention that cyclists do the same thing to jogging peds. I jog a
lot and it's happened to me.

Old September 22nd 09, 08:29 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
Beam Me Up Scotty

dgk wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:56:14 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" wrote:

Demon Buddha wrote in
news

\
One looks at American government activity and thinks "it cannot
get any
more stupid than this." Then one beholds the British government and
is barely able to maintain consciousness for the sheer shock at how
unfathomably stupid those people are. It is simply beyond all words.

I don't think the idea is all that bad. A lot of drivers like to scare
bicyclists by passing them with just an inch to spare knowing that even if
they do hit him, there is no way to determine who was at fault. A law like
this would stop that practice.

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.

In the process of passing, if you hit something it's your fault, look in
the drivers manual.

Old September 22nd 09, 10:28 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
SaPeIsMa

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ster.com...
MURDERERS" wrote:

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.

In the process of passing, if you hit something it's your fault, look in
the drivers manual.

Nope
Nothing about that in my car's driver manual
Must be different for your brand of car

Old September 23rd 09, 12:59 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
Beam Me Up Scotty

SaPeIsMa wrote:

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ster.com...
MURDERERS" wrote:

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.

In the process of passing, if you hit something it's your fault, look in
the drivers manual.

Nope
Nothing about that in my car's driver manual
Must be different for your brand of car

You need to go to the drivers license office and turn in your License.
We will all appreciate it.

You obviously have a problem following directions.

"drivers" manual not "owners" manual.

--

*BE VERY CONCERNED*

A little liberalism like a little Liquor can be a good thing, but when
Liberalism takes control, it becomes self destructive as does liquor.
-Poetic-Justice-
Old September 23rd 09, 02:42 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
SaPeIsMa

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ster.com...
SaPeIsMa wrote:

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ster.com...
MURDERERS" wrote:

This is a good point. Almost all drivers are very well behaved when
passing me, but there is also the one who zooms by with an inch to
spare. If I have to swerve to avoid glass or a big crack, I get hit by
this moron.

In the process of passing, if you hit something it's your fault, look in
the drivers manual.

Nope
Nothing about that in my car's driver manual
Must be different for your brand of car

You need to go to the drivers license office and turn in your License.
We will all appreciate it.

You obviously have a problem following directions.

"drivers" manual not "owners" manual.

Feel free to quote your "driver's manual" to support your claim that
"In the process of passing, if you hit something it's your fault".

Old September 23rd 09, 01:26 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.bicycles.misc,misc.legal
dgk

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:09:26 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" wrote:

dgk wrote in
:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:56:14 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" wrote:

Demon Buddha wrote in
newsdOdndO2bYy1uyXXnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@giganews. com:

\
[...]

I'm sure some do. I try to leave as much room as I can, but joggers
often like jogging in the middle of the path. That makes it tough for
me to figure out which side I should try to pass them on.