This was the BEST photo from the day long photo shoot

Old September 29th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default This was the BEST photo from the day long photo shoot

Can you imagine the ones they threw away?

Burned?

Laughed at?

Cried over?

Shook their heads at?

http://kathrynbertine.com/wp-content...kefullshot.jpg

I hope Kathryn writes a new book that is encourages less than average
people to reach their full potential and become average in every way
possible.

God damn she's such an inspiration!!!

Old September 29th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Sep 29, 8:45*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Can you imagine the ones they threw away?

Burned?

Laughed at?

Cried over?

Shook their heads at?

http://kathrynbertine.com/wp-content...kefullshot.jpg

I hope Kathryn writes a new book that is encourages less than average
people to reach their full potential and become average in every way
possible.

God damn she's such an inspiration!!!

Ummm, weren't you the one with the crack ho girlfriend? Or was it
meth? You know, the one that was stealing drugs from her nursing
job? Whatever...but I tend to discount your opinion on women by just
over 100%. That doesn't mean you're necessarily wrong, but the odds
are way in favor of the coin toss landing that way.

If my memory is failing me, please discount my discounting.

Old September 29th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

On Sep 29, 3:55*pm, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

I wish I could figure out why "Anton" has such a fixation on female
cyclists who don't live up to some artificial standard that he has set
for them. Sure, this woman isn't an elite cyclist, but why he cares,
and especially why he cares enough to go to such lengths to rag on 'em
is beyond me. I'm guessing he's got some serious deep seated issues
from his childhood that he needs to deal with.

Fred
Old September 30th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Sep 29, 5:49*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

the trauma from seeing my giant cock for the first time is the only
thing i can recall.

best team photo shoot evar bar Racing 6 December 22nd 08 04:04 PM
unicycle photo shoot (uni-shoot!) CoreTechs Unicycling 2 September 18th 08 04:16 AM
Hey! I took that photo! Tom Crispin UK 4 May 9th 08 07:37 AM
upload your photo and sell photo online hiruma4 Mountain Biking 1 August 24th 07 02:52 PM
Photo bjornthegreat Unicycling 5 July 10th 06 05:19 AM