Spencer Iowa

Old May 10th 04, 04:14 AM
IowaKid

Default Spencer Iowa

anyone ever been to spencer? or live in the area?

--
IowaKid

no dude, you really dont. cerial is born in the box. it grows up in the
box. it learns how to be delicious and awsome in the box. now its in a
jar. a jar of woe and sorrow. -- CommandoH
IowaKid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6309

Old May 10th 04, 04:44 AM
fluffinator007

Well, first things first, as a fellow iowan i am ashamed that you spelt
"cerial" wrong in your signature line thing. Thats a mixture of the
code serial and the food cereal. Im kidding its not really a big deal
but i thought you should know.

What are is spencer in? North, South, East, West? A combination of
two? I live in Dubuque, do you live anywhere near, it owuld be cool to
have a fellow near by.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

Old May 10th 04, 06:35 AM
gbarnes

My shop is in Ida Grove and I try to get up to Spirit Lake a few times
every summer. I take it you're from around Spencer?

--
gbarnes - www.gb4mfg.com

George C. Barnes IV
GB4 Manufacturing, L.L.C.
http://www.gb4mfg.com/
gbarnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/174

Old May 10th 04, 10:25 AM
IowaKid

yeah, im from spencer, its in NW Iowa. its about half hour from
emmetsburg if u know where that is. Jason said theres someone who is
totally awsome. I think his last names Coil or something.

Old May 10th 04, 01:34 PM
Mojoe

I've been to Spencer a couple times. I live about 2 hours east of
Spencer in Osage.

I'm proud to say that I finally got to ride with fluffinator007
yesterday. fluffinator007, Max and I were riding the Battle Creek
trails, with all three of us on GB4 unicycles. It was a blast, but it
tired me out for the ride at Lebanon Hills later.

Joe

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old May 10th 04, 04:49 PM
beelzebub of balance

Since moving to South Dakota I've come to realize that I'm near to
everyone who's in the midwest. My wife's folks live near Orange City,
about 90 minutes from Spencer.

We're over in Mitchell, SD--probably 3 hours from Spencer.

Are you thinking of coming to the Black Hills Muni Weekend?

www.blackhills.unicyclist.com

David Maxfield

--
beelzebub of balance - Junior Member of the Universe

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried
before." Mae West

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD
beelzebub of balance's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1631