More proof that winning Paris-Nice is meaningless

Old March 23rd 05, 08:08 AM
Bob Martin

Default More proof that winning Paris-Nice is meaningless

in 456910 20050322 174505 Alex Rodriguez wrote:
In article , says...

NEWS FLASH: Lance's opinion from last week makes headlines. Jew Licks
win at Paris-Nice gets nothing.

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/22383.htm

Good! As someone who lives on Manhattan I know that the last thing we need
on the island is a stupid stadium. The idiots in charge fo NYC2012 are saying
the only way to win the bid is to get the stadium on Manhattan, which is false.
It's too bad because besides the stupidity of the stadium, I like the idea
of having the olympics in NYC.

Two of the last six olympics have been in the USA.
It's someone else's turn (or would be if the IOC weren't so susceptible to bribes).

Old March 23rd 05, 01:45 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Bob Martin" wrote in message

Two of the last six olympics have been in the USA.
It's someone else's turn (or would be if the IOC weren't so susceptible to

bribes).

Actually four out of the last 13, and for those who think Canada is part of
the USA, it will be 6 out of 15 by 2010.

Old March 24th 05, 02:11 AM
Tom Kunich

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"Bob Martin" wrote in message

Two of the last six olympics have been in the USA.
It's someone else's turn (or would be if the IOC weren't so susceptible

bribes).

Actually four out of the last 13, and for those who think Canada is part
of
the USA, it will be 6 out of 15 by 2010.

Canada ain't part of the good ol' USA. We're just keep the bank accounts for
those Canadians who are smart enough to hide their money here.