Can you buy new parts 4 uni's

Old January 14th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

Default Can you buy new parts 4 uni's

hello i bought a sun classic a while back it works great but my pedal
already broke. Ya i know gay. So i was wondering if you can buy
like new pedals or new sadal if so please put a link...TY

-KoKomo

-"The way to change the world is one random act of kindness at a
time."-

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Your best bet is to save your money and buy a whole new [stronger,
better] uni - the one you have will just break over and over again, and
you'll end up paying more.

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I agree with Jamessd but if you must, you can get parts from
www.unicycle.com or if it is just pedals you need - most local bike
shops should have what you need.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old January 14th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

jamessd wrote:
Your best bet is to save your money and buy a whole new [stronger,
better] uni - the one you have will just break over and over again, and
you'll end up paying more.

you are telling him to buy a new uni because he
broke his pedal? Should I buy a new truck when I get a flat tire? Sure
the sun might not be a top end unicycle but that doesn't mean that he
can't learn on it.

All parts of a unicycle are replaceable. You can get new pedals at any
bike shop.

--
saskatchewanian
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

ty and i agree with him a torker in likie 150 dollars and pedals arnt
that much...

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

kokomo wrote:
Ya i know gay.

Are you saying, if you had a straight unicycle the pedal wouldn't have
broken?

You must be confused.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 08:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

saskatchewanian wrote:
you are telling him to buy a new uni because he
broke his pedal? Should I buy a new truck when I get a flat tire? Sure
the sun might not be a top end unicycle but that doesn't mean that he
can't learn on it.

All parts of a unicycle are replaceable. You can get new pedals at any
bike shop.

No, because the parts will break over and over again, and he will end
up upgrading or replacing them when he could save a little more money
for a better uni and not have to keep upgrading parts.

Old January 14th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

people in this forum are really rich.

I think 70% of people in here dont know how hard is to buy a uni

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

Most of the people on this forum are American the wealthiest nation on
the planet and a lot of the top posters have parents buying them
unicycles.

jim

--
Jim
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

picado wrote:
people in this forum are really rich.

I think 70% of people in here dont know how hard is to buy a uni

Well it's not necessarily about how rich you are... just your ability
to save any money you get/earn.