Go Cadel!!!!

Old July 21st 11, 03:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Go Cadel!!!!

Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.
Old July 21st 11, 03:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.
Old July 21st 11, 04:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 21/07/2011 12:43 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.

Hahahahah!! I see, Cadel must have gone straight ahead thru the car
port and thru the house whilst Voeckler had to tun around to get back on
track )

Up to 100kph downhill, apparently !! Ffff^^^^^(*&^%%(kkkkk!!!!!

On another note, seems like Contador is trying to make up his 3mins or
so in the mountains and maybe, at the time trial. I can't see how he is
going to do it, really. I mean, he is coming back strong but it don't
seem to be gaining him any time at all. Who knows, maybe tonight might
be different, eh?

Still 3 mins seems a lot of time for a field of this caliber. Kinda
makes me wonder what would have gone down if Contador didn't have the
bad luck he's had at the start of he tour.
Old July 21st 11, 07:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 21/07/2011 1:28 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:43 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.

Hahahahah!! I see, Cadel must have gone straight ahead thru the car
port and thru the house whilst Voeckler had to tun around to get back on
track )

That wasn't a good reply. It was Voeckler who had the backyard tour.

Up to 100kph downhill, apparently !! Ffff^^^^^(*&^%%(kkkkk!!!!!

On another note, seems like Contador is trying to make up his 3mins or
so in the mountains and maybe, at the time trial. I can't see how he is
going to do it, really. I mean, he is coming back strong but it don't
seem to be gaining him any time at all. Who knows, maybe tonight might
be different, eh?

Still 3 mins seems a lot of time for a field of this caliber. Kinda
makes me wonder what would have gone down if Contador didn't have the
bad luck he's had at the start of he tour.

Look just how long Cadel has taken to claw back, just a little lost time.
Old July 21st 11, 08:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 21/07/2011 4:56 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 1:28 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:43 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.

Hahahahah!! I see, Cadel must have gone straight ahead thru the car
port and thru the house whilst Voeckler had to tun around to get back on
track )

That wasn't a good reply. It was Voeckler who had the backyard tour.

Sorry, what I meant was Voeckler had to chuck the U-ee in the backyard
whilst Cadel just went thru the lot so fast I didn't see it

Trying to think who the fellow was, that did the same backyard before
Voeckler. Oh well, I guess it'll come to me as soon as I've spent 2hrs
trying to look it up.

Old July 22nd 11, 06:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

A bit of interesting reading for you.

"Cadel Evans and other machines: the science of the Tour de France
time trial"

http://theconversation.edu.au/cadel-...ime-trial-2471

Moike
Old July 23rd 11, 09:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 22/07/2011 3:28 PM, Moike wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

A bit of interesting reading for you.

"Cadel Evans and other machines: the science of the Tour de France time
trial"

http://theconversation.edu.au/cadel-...ime-trial-2471

Thanks for that. I also caught a snippet on SBS showing a closeup of the
time trial bike Cadel is going to ride and, man, it looks awesome. Only
about 12000 Euros or so, apparently.

COME ON CADEL!!!!!! Geoff Lock[_2_] Australia 4 July 13th 11 03:12 AM
Go Cadel Geoff Lock[_2_] Australia 0 May 17th 10 03:51 AM
Cadel may have been right Scott Racing 31 September 27th 09 04:57 PM
Cadel Scott Racing 22 September 16th 09 09:25 PM
For Cadel Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 0 July 21st 08 09:49 AM