Note the Direction the Plants Are Leaning

Old December 5th 20, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Note the Direction the Plants Are Leaning

https://pezcyclingnews.com/interview...ert-gets-pezd/
Old December 5th 20, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 6:46:43 PM UTC, wrote:
https://pezcyclingnews.com/interview...ert-gets-pezd/

Great story, Bret.
Old December 6th 20, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

https://pezcyclingnews.com/interview...ert-gets-pezd/

Great story, Bret.

You might find a competitive 100 mile route off of a mountain even when the wind isn't blowing but the roads would need swept curves and be free of ice.

Old December 23rd 20, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

wrote:
https://pezcyclingnews.com/interview...ert-gets-pezd/

Great story, Bret.

road.cc and GCN covered it at the beginning of November. We are all
subscribed to those, aren't we?

Old January 5th 21, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

https://pezcyclingnews.com/interview...ert-gets-pezd/

Great story, Bret.

road.cc and GCN covered it at the beginning of November. We are all
subscribed to those, aren't we?

A few months ago, after decades of getting everything on line or at the library I got a subscription to a magazine, _Bicycling_.

I was going to do something on carbon forks having less than identical mechanical properties between right and left sides.
The magazine helps with pricing but I'm not sure it's the best way to exchange ideas or get information.

It seems that all that really matters today is coming up with new ideas and

1. most don't require all that much "keeping up." The reason is what is true for science -- most discoveries haven't been made as Einstein pointed out -- is true in spades for technology.

2. the good ones get out no matter what.

Bret Cahill

"Anything less than genius just won't do."

-- BBC commentator

It starts with pot plants Squashme UK 2 May 8th 13 10:18 PM
Kickback Plants? unifreak7 Unicycling 18 February 23rd 06 03:50 AM
Endos thus face-plants/who's done them? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 38 December 5th 05 02:03 PM
Leaning on the support bohh Unicycling 13 June 12th 05 02:12 PM
foot plants(landing them) thinuniking Unicycling 2 May 27th 04 03:25 PM