Rotten swine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
Stephen \(aka steford\)

Default Rotten swine

John Hearns wrote:
I don't suppose yet another report of cycle theft is
of any use really.

Some rotten little toerags stole both my bikes.

Not that I'll ever see them again, details a

Orange P7 fully rigid bike, old but well loved.
Tioga bar ends, SPDs, Topeak rack, slick tyres. Silver grey colour.

Halfords Apollo Tdf-100. Bright yellow aluminium framed road bike.
SPDs, Topeak tool pack under seat.
That was one of the Halfords specials discussed on the group.
I think I rode it three times...

London area.

Very annoying. Happened to me a month or so ao. Only consolation is that if
insured you get to buy some new stuff. Sure the tweaking and accessories are
a pnnoying and the attachment is gone but a couple of new bikes should
hopefully ease the pain.