Bike Traffic Calming

Old November 20th 05, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Bike Traffic Calming

Marty Wallace AKA "moniker"

little boy marty wallace the dickhead, **** head , asshole ,
does not like name calling

Sore legs , mouth and fingers because i do this

Marty wallace AKA to many no name wrote:
That's how I grew up too.
Mum

droped marty on my head two many time so this what he is doing today
cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who
is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
from both places.

http://www.totalbike.com/groups/read...=99364&t=99364

this has been emailed to:

@ Bruce

.

.
.

http://www.greenedge.org/roving/feedback.htm

,subedi...@postnewspap ers.com.au,
,geo...@postnewspap ers.com.au,
.au.
om.au,
om.au,
.au

...@postnewspapers.

Neil Hamilton
Tony Iannello
Jenny Seabrook
Harvey Collins
John O'Connor
Mervyn Davies
Alan Mulgrew
Charlotte Stockwell
Sue Wilson

rec.sport.triathlon,aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racin g

Little Boy Marty Wallace AKA Kimba

From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar

Marty Wallace Funny Stories email +61897342316

can figure why is Marty Wallace AKA Oscar ...
aus.bicycle - Feb 27, 11:37 am by abdu - 6 messages - 1 author