Happy Easter!

Old April 7th 07, 07:51 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Brian

Default Happy Easter!

I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Old April 7th 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Dai Uy

In article
.com,
"Brian" wrote:

I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Thanks Brian. May everyone have a happy Easter.

Happy trails,
Old April 8th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:22:30 -1000, Dai Uy wrote:

In article
.com,
"Brian" wrote:

I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Thanks Brian. May everyone have a happy Easter.

Happy trails,

U 2 mate!
best to all.
-G

Old April 8th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" wrote:
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

Old April 8th 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

JD wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" wrote:
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
going.

GT Whole Foods fruit tart for dessert

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old April 8th 07, 09:53 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Brian wrote:
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Grindhouse for me.

Recommend it. Excellent flick!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 8th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 8, 11:09 am, "G.T." wrote:
JD wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" wrote:
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
going.

GT Whole Foods fruit tart for dessert

I thought it was wabbit season...

Ok, full menu?

Prime Rib, re-baked stuffed potatoes, fresh asparagus, fresh green
beans, homemade dinner rolls, two salads, fresh strawberry pies and a
homemade banana cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust.

My pee is going to smell funny from the asparagus.

JD

Old April 9th 07, 12:39 AM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Kevin.Presley

On Apr 8, 4:08 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:09 am, "G.T." wrote:

JD wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" wrote:
I want to wish everybody a very Happy Easter, and I hope all of you
have a wonderful Easter!

Brian

Prime Rib at the mom's will definitely make mine happy.

JD fresh strawberry pie for dessert

Duck, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts (yes! my request) where I'm
going.

GT Whole Foods fruit tart for dessert

I thought it was wabbit season...

Ok, full menu?

Prime Rib, re-baked stuffed potatoes, fresh asparagus, fresh green
beans, homemade dinner rolls, two salads, fresh strawberry pies and a
homemade banana cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust.

My pee is going to smell funny from the asparagus.

JD

Yep realy looking foward to dinner. Spent the whole day Bass Fishing /
Site seeing on lake LBJ here in south TEXAS. Ready for home cooked
meal.

Old April 9th 07, 04:35 AM posted to alt.rec.hiking,rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 8, 4:39 pm, "Kevin.Presley" wrote:
On Apr 8, 4:08 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Apr 8, 11:09 am, "G.T." wrote:

JD wrote:
On Apr 7, 11:51 am, "Brian" wrote:
[...]

Is your bass boat really fast?

JD

Happy Easter Egg Hunt joe Australia 0 April 14th 06 03:44 PM
Happy Easter rooman Australia 3 April 14th 06 03:42 PM
Happy Easter Blanchy Australia 0 April 14th 06 04:38 AM
Happy Easter! [email protected] Recumbent Biking 4 March 29th 05 04:18 AM
Happy Easter.. Dave W Mountain Biking 2 March 27th 05 06:21 PM