The Bicycle Tutor - Video Bike Repair Tutorials

Old January 31st 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles
BicycleTutor

Default The Bicycle Tutor - Video Bike Repair Tutorials

Earlier this I started a video-blog to help people learn how to fix
their own bike. Now I've got 7 tutorials, and I intend to produce
dozens more. Check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!

Alex
http://BicycleTutor.com
Old February 1st 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles

On Jan 31, 4:19*am, BicycleTutor wrote:
Earlier this I started a video-blog to help people learn how to fix
their own bike. Now I've got 7 tutorials, and I intend to produce
dozens more. Check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!

Alexhttp://BicycleTutor.com

Alex....great idea, nice clean website, clear easy-to-follow
tutorials,
it helps me so much to see it being done, not just read about it.
Shouldn't sponsors be lining up to advertise on your site?
Anyway, best of luck, it's going in my Favorites!

ABS

Old February 1st 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides
rms[_2_]

Earlier this I started a video-blog to help people learn how to fix
their own bike. Now I've got 7 tutorials, and I intend to produce
dozens more. Check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!

You are the man! How about one on lubing/adjusting brake and/or shifter
cables?

rms

Old February 1st 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.rides
BicycleTutor

On Feb 1, 8:25 am, "rms" wrote:
Earlier this I started a video-blog to help people learn how to fix
their own bike. Now I've got 7 tutorials, and I intend to produce
dozens more. Check it out, I'd love to hear what you think!

You are the man! How about one on lubing/adjusting brake and/or shifter
cables?

rms

Thanks for all of the encouragement, more tutorials are on the way!
Check back once a week or you can sign up for email notifications
he

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/email...feedId=1495031

(Cable maintenance has been added to my growing list of requests,
thanks again!)

Alex
Old February 1st 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles
Papa Tom

absolutly fantastic--you should be proud of it

I second that. Years ago, I ran a bicycle recycling program and was very
frustrated by the lack of basic bike repair videos that were available. I
wish you had done this back in 1997, but THANK YOU! I will pass this link
on to many, many people.

Old February 7th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.rides,nyc.bicycles
BicycleTutor

Here is the wheel removal/installation tutorial:
http://bicycletutor.com/remove-install-wheels/

Thanks, Alex

The Bicycle Tutor - Video Bike Repair Tutorials BicycleTutor General 6 February 7th 08 09:06 AM
The Bicycle Tutor - Video Bike Repair Tutorials BicycleTutor Social Issues 0 January 31st 08 01:33 PM
Best book for do-it-yourself bicycle repair Michie Techniques 12 September 1st 06 01:17 PM
bicycle repair? Firewalker Marketplace 1 April 12th 06 08:13 PM
Bicycle repair xxx General 2 May 1st 04 09:13 PM