Tilford comes up with solid idea - someone needs to sue Floyd Landis

Old May 4th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

Default Tilford comes up with solid idea - someone needs to sue FloydLandis

On 5/2/2011 5:58 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://stevetilford.com/

Why can’t someone sue Floyd and prove he is the lying, sack of ****,
that a few people say he is? There are lots of folks out there saying
that Floyd is lying, mental, whatever. And he’s made a lot of pretty
extreme and damaging accusations against these very people. I think it
is time that someone steps up and makes Floyd pay for all the lies
he’s spreading.

This should please you:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...xecutives.html

Old May 5th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 4, 12:08*pm, Substance McGravitas wrote:
On 5/2/2011 5:58 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

http://stevetilford.com/

Why can’t someone sue Floyd and prove he is the lying, sack of ****,
that a few people say he is? There are lots of folks out there saying
that Floyd is lying, mental, whatever. And he’s made a lot of pretty
extreme and damaging accusations against these very people. I think it
is time that someone steps up and makes Floyd pay for all the lies
he’s spreading.

This should please you:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...-landis-sued-o...

That's ironic as hell. Boy is Floyd going to be ****ed at Tilford
now.
Old May 5th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
That's ironic as hell. Boy is Floyd going to be ****ed at Tilford
now.

The UCI must grok irony.
Old May 8th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike

On May 2, 6:58*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://stevetilford.com/

Tilford? I did a training race in golden gate park with Tilford in
like 1994 and he was this ancient midwest geezer everyone worshipped.
He looked like he was like 90 years old. How about growing old
gracefully? Get fat, sedentary, and obese like the the rest of us.

Steve Tilford is like Alexi Grewal, without all the entertaining
mental instability - who cares about a 50 year old bike racer?
Really.
Floyd was a naive racehorse that got abused, and I'm hoping he doesn't
get made into glue.

Once Landis lost everything (money. status, self-esteem, etc.) he had,
he told the truth.
Obviously, LA, the UCI, and Johan "the hog" Bruyneel aren't gonna tell
the truth, because they have property to protect.
Suing Landis would just reinforce his argument - these guys are insane
bullies. They are hogs.
www.velopork.com

Old May 8th 11, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Mike wrote:

Once Landis lost everything (money. status, self-esteem, etc.) he had,
he told the truth.

And all this time I thought you had no faith in people.

--
Old Fritz

Floyd Landis Nige Danton[_2_] UK 2 May 25th 10 10:20 AM
floyd landis [email protected] UK 7 November 16th 06 11:58 AM
Floyd Landis Not hip Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:14 AM
Floyd Landis 14/10/75-05/08/06 RIP Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 06:09 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM