First Real Sprint of the Year Giro Stage 2 Pettachi Cavendouche

Old May 8th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Default First Real Sprint of the Year Giro Stage 2 Pettachi Cavendouche

On May 8, 4:00*pm, Zenon wrote:
On May 8, 8:05*am, Vagina Gorilla wrote:

clean sprint the way I saw it.

Cavendouche is a crybaby, probably related to Glenn Beck

Petacchi tried to take Renshaw's wheel,

By knocking Cavendish off the wheel.

then Cavendish tried a weak
head butt,

A good head butt, no matter what the provocation, gets you thrown out.
Ask... Renshaw!

then Petacchi went around Renshaw on the right, then
Petacchi passes Renshaw, then Petacchi swears

swerves

to the left overtaking
Renshaw, then Petacchi keeps going to the left pushing Cavendish
toward the barries,

Pettachi went all the way to the left of the road

then Cavendish sprints in earnest, then that's all
she wrote and Petacchi wins fair and square,

No

so shut the **** up
already.

No (are you talking to me?)
--D-y
Old May 9th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 8, 4:00*pm, Zenon wrote:
On May 8, 8:05*am, Vagina Gorilla wrote:

clean sprint the way I saw it.

Cavendouche is a crybaby, probably related to Glenn Beck

Petacchi tried to take Renshaw's wheel, then Cavendish tried a weak
head butt, then Petacchi went around Renshaw on the right, then
Petacchi passes Renshaw, then Petacchi swears to the left overtaking
Renshaw, then Petacchi keeps going to the left pushing Cavendish
toward the barries, then Cavendish sprints in earnest, then that's all
she wrote and Petacchi wins fair and square, so shut the **** up
already.

Are you stupid ? That's what the VaginaGorilla wrote in the first
place.
Old May 9th 11, 09:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Choppy Warburton wrote:
pettachi gets his dope from me so I support his tactics 98%

Prove it, what's his dogs first name ?
Old May 9th 11, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 9, 3:57*am, Simply Fred wrote:
Choppy Warburton wrote:
pettachi gets his dope from me so I support his tactics 98%

Prove it, what's his dogs first name ?

I think choppy is on to something

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...6 7668ad9176f
Old May 9th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 8, 10:05*am, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
clean sprint the way I saw it.

There are no "clean" anythings in cycling. Even the needles are
dirty.

50-year-old guy rides bicycle real, real fast JeffWills Techniques 0 October 8th 06 04:56 AM
stage one sprint Andre Racing 3 July 3rd 06 02:38 AM
Robbie wins Giro d'Italia Stage Two sprint cfsmtb Australia 14 May 10th 06 12:52 AM
Vuelta stage 7: Petacchi loses sprint Robert Chung Racing 3 September 3rd 05 01:25 PM
Julich takes sprint in TdGermany stage 3 trg Racing 7 August 19th 05 09:23 PM