toes go numb while riding

Old July 23rd 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

Default toes go numb while riding

On Monday, 22 July 2013 23:13:21 UTC+1, James wrote:
On 23/07/13 03:02, Jay Beattie wrote:

Well, if you don't have peripheral neuropathy or any medical

conditions, then you should look in to footbeds/insoles. I can't wear

cycling shoes or ski boots comfortably without them. Insoles can also

cause tremendous problems -- I had a pair of Superfeet in my ski

boots that gave me crippling forefoot pain (metatarsalgia). OTOH,

they work fine in some other shoes, and I have some Specialized BG

insoles in my SIDI shoes which work well with my high-ish arches.

The lymphatic system in your feet must be blocked. Stuff a kipper down

your socks and rub with sea salt ;-)

--

JS

feet in the sea brine while eating the kipper. Follow with Assam tea (no milk), buttered greens and an orange (or three). Wash socks with brine and put on following wringing, while still damp.
Old July 23rd 13, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

sclerotic endothemia !
Old July 23rd 13, 12:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:34:52 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
wrote:

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 02:30:23 UTC+1, John B. wrote:

Another example of your "common descriptions". Whether diabetes is,

or is not, hereditary is meaningless. The problem is the same - either

your body does not produce sufficient insulin, or because the body's

cells do not respond properly to insulin.

Yes, well, something like that, but the illusionary words don't bother me. I stopped eating bread and other **** except rarely with plenty of fat. I need no medicine off of a doctor's prescription pad. Proper sweet stuff doesn't bother me as I self regulate quite easily. It was bread and cereals which comatosed me, but no doctor would either tell me that or support that.

You obviously know very little about diabetes as if you suffer from a
deficiency of insulin you will not be able to "self regulate".

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old July 23rd 13, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

wrote:

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 02:30:23 UTC+1, John B. wrote:

Another example of your "common descriptions". Whether diabetes is,

or is not, hereditary is meaningless. The problem is the same - either

your body does not produce sufficient insulin, or because the body's

cells do not respond properly to insulin.

Yes, well, something like that, but the illusionary words don't bother me. I stopped eating bread and other **** except rarely with plenty of fat. I need no medicine off of a doctor's prescription pad. Proper sweet stuff doesn't bother me as I self regulate quite easily. It was bread and cereals which comatosed me, but no doctor would either tell me that or support that.

You obviously know very little about diabetes as if you suffer from a

deficiency of insulin you will not be able to "self regulate".

I have no interest in your specious language, I am a living breathing MAN with no legal entity or master to support. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE USUAL MEDICO MUMBO-JUMBO.

Sugar and honey tastes sickly sweet once my blood sugar is up and so I know I've had enough pure sugar and don't eat more. It's self-regulatory. Sickly sweet means don't eat it,just yet.

Where did this "deficiency of insulin" notion sprout from? Would this not just be to profit from natural variation? Do you think I'm suffering from a lack of milk and cereal? Perhaps you could prescribe me some.
Old July 23rd 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 12:40:58 UTC+1, John B. wrote:

You obviously know very little about diabetes as if you suffer from a

deficiency of insulin you will not be able to "self regulate".

I'll remind all that Diabetes is an artificial entity created under licence (with Royal also Crown warrant) by Medical doctors, which has a Value as Treatment is traded, only by licenced deathmongers, aka Doctors, for those in Possession of said entity.

I see with free eyes and will NOT support the illusions created by Medical establishment.
Old July 23rd 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:32:12 AM UTC-4, thirty-six wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 12:40:58 UTC+1, John B. wrote:

You obviously know very little about diabetes as if you suffer from a

deficiency of insulin you will not be able to "self regulate".

I'll remind all that Diabetes is an artificial entity created under licence (with Royal also Crown warrant) by Medical doctors, which has a Value as Treatment is traded, only by licenced deathmongers, aka Doctors, for those in Possession of said entity.

I see with free eyes and will NOT support the illusions created by Medical establishment.

Well that statement about diabetes definitely destroys any credibility anything you said upthread might have had.

Cheers
Old July 24th 13, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 17:09:06 UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:32:12 AM UTC-4, thirty-six wrote:

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 12:40:58 UTC+1, John B. wrote:

You obviously know very little about diabetes as if you suffer from a

deficiency of insulin you will not be able to "self regulate".

I'll remind all that Diabetes is an artificial entity created under licence (with Royal also Crown warrant) by Medical doctors, which has a Value as Treatment is traded, only by licenced deathmongers, aka Doctors, for those in Possession of said entity.

I see with free eyes and will NOT support the illusions created by Medical establishment.

Well that statement about diabetes definitely destroys any credibility anything you said upthread might have had.

Cheers

I don't want the deluded to find me credible, I just want living,breathing men and women to open their own eyes and stop being property of and bending to the Crown and their agents.

Numb Toes [email protected] General 16 June 7th 07 02:23 AM
Numb Toes -- Not Shoes? Chas Douglass General 3 May 9th 05 10:42 PM
numb toes Claire Petersky General 14 May 8th 05 06:58 PM
Icey toes! Peter B UK 20 January 25th 05 05:50 PM
Nice day, numb toes Peter Connors UK 6 January 15th 05 03:19 PM