LA cyclist runs red light

Old January 5th 17, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default LA cyclist runs red light

http://ktla.com/2017/01/05/teen-in-s...palmdale-lasd/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 5th 17, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 6:05:48 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
http://ktla.com/2017/01/05/teen-in-s...palmdale-lasd/

There's one teen that won't run red lights again. Hope he recovers completely but not so completely that he returns to those sorts of practices. I run red lights but ONLY when I stop and they don't change. Or if I know that the lights don't change for bicycles and I can see totally clear road.
Old January 6th 17, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

good grief goo.gl/BK8UnT

Old January 6th 17, 12:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 3:16:09 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

good grief goo.gl/BK8UnT

http://peanuts.wikia.com/wiki/April_...e=Pe710401.gif