"May is Bike To Work Month"

Old May 3rd 17, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default "May is Bike To Work Month"

http://cityofottawa.activehosted.com...788&nosocial=1

I would draw readers' attention to the bit about the MacKenzie Avenue "cycle track." It is a heavily traveled, one-way street behind the U.S. embassy. I ride it about once a month and, when I do, I want to turn right (west) when I get to Rideau Street. Unless special provision is made for bicycles turning right, this track ain't gonna help.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO