who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

Old February 27th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Default who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

At 5ft 2 and with 2 shortened 36ers, this thread is making me feel quite
tall.

--
cathwood

Cathy

Old February 28th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

thejdw wrote:

reliventish threadjack:
who is the tallest person to ride a coker?

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
This is obvious. It is me and Peter. :-)

if you meen me and you Roger? then i think you right! that is if i'm on
your shoulders...

pete

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/register) and upload
your images for everyone to vote on.
New www.videos.unicyclepics.co.uk
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old February 28th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
databurst

I'm about 5'6" or so with a 29" inseam... I had to shorten the post a
bit and I'm using 170 cranks (to help get my fat butt up those hills)

--
databurst
databurst's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12091

Old February 28th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peter.bier

thejdw wrote:
pic?

Pic of George on a coker:
http://tinyurl.com/37vtu4
That's aspen mike next to him.

George is 6ft 7 tall. No idea what his inseam is. Jamey Mossengren
may have a longer inseam.

--
peter.bier

-Peter Bier
peter.bier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1506

Old February 28th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Louise is 5' 1" or so. I got her a new Nimbus and cut the frame at least
1.5 inches. It works great for her with 152s.

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old February 28th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Sorry I didn't get a close up of Louise's awesome Nimbus, but there are
a few photos of her and a bunch of us he http://tinyurl.com/3ylhty

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Old February 28th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

GizmoDuck wrote:
I don't know about Roger- he is probably 5'3" with long legs

Is Roger really that tall? i always thought he was a bit smaller than
that. I'm 5'5" and a half and lots and lots taller than him.

Pic of George on a coker:
http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?...2_itemId=88550
That's aspen mike next to him.

woah. he is really tall. it doesnt look like he is riding a coker.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old February 28th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

Here's a photo of Jesper on a 36" unicycle in Switzerland that looks
pretty small too.

---Nathan

|Filename: jesper.jpg |

Old February 28th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

haha 41"s should be widley availible in similar quality to cokers!

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old March 2nd 07, 09:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rogeratunicycledotcom

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Is Roger really that tall? i always thought he was a bit smaller than
that. I'm 5'5" and a half and lots and lots taller than him.

You know perfectly well I am taller than you. You are Little Amanda
:-P

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom