DC Uni 2009

Old January 15th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default DC Uni 2009

Hello everyone!

We have quite a few new members: Claudine Stone, Max Aifer, Ben
Bassett, Alison Fallecker, and explosionsq (I need your info!). We now
have 28 members of DC Uni!!

I would like to remind you to vote on a shirt motto if you have not yet
done so. At the end of this month, I will talley up all the votes and
we'll have a new motto for our club shirt. So far, the leading mottos
are #8 with 6 votes ("The other wheel is on my other unicycle") and
number #9 with 3 votes ("Because there has to be a harder way to do
this"). My favorite "Eat. Sleep. Unicycle." only has 2 votes . But
there's still time and plenty of votes that have yet to be made. Even
if you're not buying a shirt, please vote! 16 days left. Also, please
check to see if your shirt order info is correct. I'm not ordering
yet--that will be sometime in February.

_NAME_/_SHIRT_/_VOTED?_
Aifer, Max / ? / no
Amon, James / ? / no
Arbus, David / ? / no
Bassett, Ben / 1M / yes
Bishop, Kevin / ? / no
Bishop, Matthew / 1M / yes
Blunt, Ryan / ? / no
Bynum, Nathan / ? / no
Coia, Albert / 1M / yes
Crilley, Philip / ? / no
Critchfield, Dave / 1XL / yes
Douglas, Mike / ? / no
Fallecker, Alison / ? / no
Gaitan, Max / 1M / yes
Hufford, Peter / 1M / yes
Jones, John / ? / no
Kruszewski, Matt / ? / no
Levesque, Joe / 2M, 1S / yes
Magnuson, Andrew / 1M / yes
Magnuson, Claude / 1XL / yes
McWhirter, Max / 1M / no
Napear, Beth / ? / no
Neigh, Joey / 2M / yes
Radford, Dylan / 1M / no
Stone, Claudine / 1S / no
Swartz, Jono / 1M / no
Zhitomirskiy, Ilya / ? / no
explosionsq / 1XL, 1S / no

DC Uni SHIRTS - You may only vote once and you must include the numbers
of TWO of your favorite mottos (vote for 2 mottos).

#1 - 1 vote
"Never 2 Tired"
#2 - 1
"there is no other wheel"
#3 - 0
"it's more fun on just one"
#4 - 1
"Why ride two when one will do?"
#5 - 2
"half the bike, twice the talent"
#6 - 0
"It's not an act, it's a sport! -Kris Holm"
#7 - 2
"No gears
No brakes
No handlebars
No problem"
#8 - 6
"The other wheel is on my other unicycle"
#9 - 3
"Because there has to be a harder way to do this"
#10 - 2
"Help prevent overpopulation. Ride a unicycle"
#11 - 2
"Eat. Sleep. Unicycle."
#12 - 0
"Idle hands are why God created juggling"
#13 - 0
"We're wheelie cool!"
#14 - 0
"It doesn't have another wheel"
#15 - 0
"Single track
Single wheel"

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
www.geocities.com/jneigh4
www.youtube.com/jneigh
www.vimeo.com/jneigh

First ride of 2009 Mikefule Unicycling 8 January 2nd 09 05:51 PM
2009 Pricing Qui si parla Campagnolo Techniques 67 December 1st 08 07:56 PM
EUC and Wunschkonzert 2009 Sophia p. Unicycling 8 October 11th 08 10:52 AM
giant crx city pro 2009 Captain Peacock Australia 1 September 2nd 08 09:59 AM
Will it happen: FLUCK 2009? Probailer2 Unicycling 10 August 19th 08 11:02 AM