Tilford comes up with solid idea - someone needs to sue Floyd Landis

Old May 3rd 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Tilford comes up with solid idea - someone needs to sue Floyd Landis

http://stevetilford.com/

Why can’t someone sue Floyd and prove he is the lying, sack of ****,
that a few people say he is? There are lots of folks out there saying
that Floyd is lying, mental, whatever. And he’s made a lot of pretty
extreme and damaging accusations against these very people. I think it
is time that someone steps up and makes Floyd pay for all the lies
he’s spreading.

I was hoping that Lance would be the one. But, no, that is going to be
pretty difficult because, apparently, the statue of limitations date
has passed, which makes it mighty hard to file a suit. Michael Ball
might have trouble too because, Floyd was wired by the Feds while
conversing with Michael. Shoot.

That leaves Pat McQuiad and the UCI. They have a open threat, written,
on the table. 15 days or we’ll sue. But, that was 3 months ago. Dang,
seems like they are a bit tardy and their filings are too. They
probably just haven’t gotten around to it yet. They’ve been super busy
with this race radio thing and most likely don’t have any time to tell
their attorneys to file a legal action to protect their word and
respectability. Maybe when their desks clear a little, they’ll do it.

People love to hate guys like Floyd. Greg too. It really doesn’t
matter if what either of them was saying is true. They come across as
bitter. But, I think they have reasons to be “bitter”. A lot more than
bitter. I hope there are more Floyds out there with more “lies” to
spread. And that they have the guts to put it all out in the open.
That is the only way that this whole thing is going to end. Or at
least become way less prevalent. It has to end abruptly. Not this,
“let’s throw a cup of water on the bonfire” way. It’s not working.
Old May 3rd 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/2/2011 7:58 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

Dumbass,

You don't sue broke ass guys like Floyd, there's no point. But you
already knew that, didn't you? I guess Tilford didn't.

As I read that I thought about the times where people cheated and
did unethical stuff at my workplace. I sympathize with Tilford, but
I wonder why he should be so privileged to not have to deal with
that sort of thing when no one else is. If he were to hang up the
bike and get a job he'd find that the stuff he is so outraged about
would still be there. The only difference is that it would be
considered so commonplace that it wouldn't be worth a blog post.

Fred Flintstein
Old May 3rd 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On May 3, 9:12*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

wait, isn't he going to get the huge windfall for being the
whistleblower ?
Old May 3rd 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 3, 8:12*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

Silly faggot

A - You always (except in the case of B ) sue the small guy because
you will win with brute force and cash

B - except when the guy is telling the truth and you know you're a
festering diseased **** that is about to be exposed

Old May 3rd 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:
You don't sue broke ass guys like Floyd, there's no point.

Has he sold all his stuff just like OJ ?
Old May 3rd 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/3/2011 9:27 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
On May 3, 8:12 am, Fred
wrote:
[...]

And what do you win? If you give him legitimacy, do you win?
Dumbass?

I realize you're trolling. You can have the last word.

Fred Flintstein
Old May 3rd 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

I realize you're trolling. You can have the last word.

Fred Flintstein

Only lonely friendless people come here. They're all trolling.

Old May 3rd 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Amit Ghosh wrote:

On May 3, 9:12Â*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, a tree limb on the noggin.

--
Old Fritz
Old May 4th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

"Simply Fred" wrote in message
Fred Flintstein wrote:
You don't sue broke ass guys like Floyd, there's no point.

Has he sold all his stuff just like OJ ?

OJ had stuff.

Floyd Landis Nige Danton[_2_] UK 2 May 25th 10 10:20 AM
floyd landis [email protected] UK 7 November 16th 06 11:58 AM
Floyd Landis Not hip Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:14 AM
Floyd Landis 14/10/75-05/08/06 RIP Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 06:09 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM