GFs cocksucking stops.

Old April 29th 12, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

Default GFs cocksucking stops.

I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
elsewhere. How should I handle her?
Old April 29th 12, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

On 29/04/2012 03:13, thirty-six wrote:
I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
elsewhere. How should I handle her?

Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.
Old April 29th 12, 09:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

A. Dumas wrote:
Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.

Champagne or Nutella (Nutella is for cheapskates):
http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/02/an-oral-sex-tip-from-sex-exper.html
Old April 29th 12, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

A. Dumas wrote:
Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.

Champagne or Nutella (Nutella is for cheapskates):
http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/02/an-oral-sex-tip-from-sex-exper.html

Nutella should always be mixed 50/50 with kerosene for oral sex purposes
apparently.

Probably not Kool Stops [email protected] Techniques 9 December 29th 10 07:07 PM
An LBS with Kool-Stops! Kristian M Zoerhoff Techniques 23 March 1st 07 02:44 PM
Down tube stops Bob Wheeler Techniques 3 August 18th 04 03:02 AM
Tea stops in Strathmore David Martin UK 9 November 20th 03 11:04 AM
How long between stops? Checkernuts Unicycling 24 September 5th 03 04:03 PM