December Fools Day

Old December 29th 16, 05:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default December Fools Day

10000 miles is possible but exclusive.

Very heady plateau

Training for competitive cross country riding is mind buckling mileage.

Old December 29th 16, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Whoa **** storm ...

Coming from the BUSH 2 debacle, investment opportunities could yield 3x with the O admin.

NYC real estate 1979-2000 done with IRS backing is more lucrative than the rest.
RUMP moved with the total demo market...with expert advice.
Old December 30th 16, 12:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/29/2016 6:44 PM, Doug Landau wrote:
On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 2:30:16 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/29/2016 10:21 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 7:46:03 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:

Dude, if I had $1 million and was struggling to get by, I'd put my $1 million in whatever investment had the highest return and lowest risk. Rental real estate may be that investment -- I learned that at Trump University. And if it took moving to Tulsa to save my ass from poverty, I'd do that. Tulsa is not a bad place. There are other places with low costs of living, too. I certainly wouldn't stay in some over-priced slum going broke. BTW, Mid-Westerners love me. I'm very popular in Oklahoma.

So what you're saying is that you aren't worth beans but love to talk about it.

I think what he's saying is that you're making no sense, Tom. You claim
that you're worth a million dollars, that you have and extremely high
IQ, that have reams of knowledge that experts in many fields lack, yet
that you live in a hell hole and struggle to get by.

He didn't say he had an extremely high IQ. He said he was 145. Most everyone in honors math in HS is that or better.

Hmm. Well, according to
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx an
IQ of 145 puts a person somewhere around the 99.8th percentile. I think
most people who passed honors math would say that qualifies as rare.

So sorry to disagree, but I think people like Tom are, indeed, rare!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 30th 16, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On 12/29/2016 10:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

The published percentiles have changed much since Tom came along. Used to be that 170 was considered 1 in 50K.
Old December 30th 16, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 12/29/2016 10:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

That's right Doug. And more importantly IQ only seems to affect one's ability to think. You aren't SMARTER per se' but able to look at problems more clearly. Of all the companies I worked for I didn't come up with any brilliant ideas - that is something entirely different - I could discover ways of making other people's ideas actually work.
Old December 30th 16, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 12/29/2016 10:21 AM, wrote:
[...]

I knew two people when I was growing up with IQ's like that. One became a mathematics professor in a noted university and the other became an electrician in a sewerage treatment plant. Let's say I have questions about IQ and what it really means.
Old December 30th 16, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

jbeattie wrote:

[...]

It's hardly standardized, repeatable or objective. Everyone
remembers their high scores, conveniently forgetting their
other moderate IQ rankings.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

April Fools? or not... Hell And High Water Techniques 3 April 1st 08 09:02 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fools joke Hell And High Water Racing 0 April 1st 08 06:11 PM
A Ship of Fools ? Keith Racing 0 June 30th 06 10:42 PM
Fossil Fools Day - Any Action? oilfreeandhappy General 0 March 14th 06 08:13 AM
RR: ridin fools from Noe Yawk Corvus Corvax Mountain Biking 2 August 5th 04 03:42 PM