December Fools Day

Old January 5th 17, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default December Fools Day

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 4:00:47 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 5:35:48 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 11:50:32 PM UTC, wrote:

Geez Andes, trying how to find that book is damn near impossible. What's up with that?

I don't know which book you're trying to find, Tom.
From this page, without pretending it is complete, you can find most of the important books I've written:
http://coolmainpress.com/andrejute.html

At about the middle of this page you'll find those easily available as ebooks. Click on the pic of the cover and you'll find a page with links to vendors.
http://coolmainpress.com/books.html

Most of my sixty or so books are available as economical ebooks from Apple at iBooks/iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Smashwords (good for Kindle and other formats) and a whole host of library services. I don't support Amazon, so my publisher doesn't either.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/a...40735149?mt=11
https://www.smashwords.com/books/search/Andre%20Jute/
http://www.kobobooks.com/search/sear...l?q=andre+jute
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/andr...akota+franklin

But you don't need to pay. If you know me, my publisher will give you free copies of my books. Write to info at coolmainpress dot com with the name of a book you want in the headline and RBT as text in the body of email and they'll put you on my complimentary list in the hope of getting a quotable review from you.

Andre Jute
A hard worker

I would like to obtain "An Election of Patriots" and "A Time-Life Conspiracy" hopefully in a real book format and not eBooks. But anything is better than nothing at all.

"A Time-Life Conspiracy" is a compilation including "An Election of Patriots". There will be a paperback available later but I don't know when; the publisher is currently on a kick of my "classic" novels in a uniform edition. I'll arrange to have you sent a complimentary e-copy of "A Time-Life Conspiracy".

For some reason I cannot get my email program to accept the address "coolmainpress.com"

The address you need is
info[at symbol]coolmainpress[dot symbol]com

but these are the sorts of problem from the medication I'm taking. I'm sure that I'm making some obvious error which I would remember in two days.

I know how that goes. But I've always been like that, people at my shoulder whispering in my ear the name of whoever is about to address me, plus some pertinent personal details so that I may seem all-knoving. All these chemicals that keep me alive just intensify the effect. I've long since stopped worrying about it (it just seems natural to me than an artist's mind should be elsewhere than on mundane details that others can handle equally competently), though of course I step on people who try to embarrass me for it.

Good luck.

Andre Jute
Old January 5th 17, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 6:01:26 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 4:00:47 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 5:35:48 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 11:50:32 PM UTC, wrote:

Geez Andes, trying how to find that book is damn near impossible. What's up with that?

I don't know which book you're trying to find, Tom.
From this page, without pretending it is complete, you can find most of the important books I've written:
[...]

Got is Andre. I'll leave a review as soon as I read it.
Old January 5th 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 3:51:26 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 6:01:26 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 4:00:47 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 5:35:48 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 11:50:32 PM UTC, wrote:

Geez Andes, trying how to find that book is damn near impossible. What's up with that?

I don't know which book you're trying to find, Tom.
From this page, without pretending it is complete, you can find most of the important books I've written:
[...]

April Fools? or not... Hell And High Water Techniques 3 April 1st 08 09:02 PM
Please tell me this is an April Fools joke Hell And High Water Racing 0 April 1st 08 06:11 PM
A Ship of Fools ? Keith Racing 0 June 30th 06 10:42 PM
Fossil Fools Day - Any Action? oilfreeandhappy General 0 March 14th 06 08:13 AM
RR: ridin fools from Noe Yawk Corvus Corvax Mountain Biking 2 August 5th 04 03:42 PM