OT Got my days mixed up today

Old May 17th 17, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default OT Got my days mixed up today

I rode 50 kilometers this morning to meet up with a couple of friends to do a nice ride. Got to the meeting area and waited about an hour for them to show. When they didn't show I called one of them. Turns out today is Wednesday and I was POSITIVE it was Saturday. Ah well. I rodethe long way home and in total got 160 kilometers into the round trip. It was a beautiful day.

Cheers
Old May 17th 17, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 5/17/2017 5:53 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I rode 50 kilometers this morning to meet up with a couple of friends to do a nice ride. Got to the meeting area and waited about an hour for them to show. When they didn't show I called one of them. Turns out today is Wednesday and I was POSITIVE it was Saturday. Ah well. I rodethe long way home and in total got 160 kilometers into the round trip. It was a beautiful day.

That's one of the hazards of being retired.

And for your sake, I hope you are retired. If not, your boss is going
to be ****ed.

--
- Frank Krygowski