Google Groups killfile

Old June 29th 07, 11:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default Google Groups killfile

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

It works on Firefox. Blessed relief!

Old June 30th 07, 02:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

On Jun 30, 6:43 am, Donga wrote:
http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

It works on Firefox. Blessed relief!

Absolutely wonderful, thank you! I've just added one egomaniac to the
list and it works well. The other stalker type numpty seems to change
his address pretty often so it won't help on that score, but it's a
massive step forward. Thanks again (assuming you can read this and
haven't kfed me already :-) )

Graeme

Old July 3rd 07, 01:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Jun 30, 11:11 am, Graeme Dods wrote:
On Jun 30, 6:43 am, Donga wrote:

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

It works on Firefox. Blessed relief!

Absolutely wonderful, thank you! I've just added one egomaniac to the
list and it works well. The other stalker type numpty seems to change
his address pretty often so it won't help on that score, but it's a
massive step forward. Thanks again (assuming you can read this and
haven't kfed me already :-) )

Graeme

I'm sure we are talking about the same person - forgets to take his
meds from time to time.

Donga