Muni race, Schenectady NY, Sunday 30Nov

Old December 6th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Default Muni race, Schenectady NY, Sunday 30Nov

1. Roland - 4 laps
2. Brad - 3 laps
3. Steve - 3 laps
4. Perry - 3 laps

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
Old December 8th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rolandisimo

The MTBr's are putting a lot of work into the course and it gets better
ever time. That jump was new, the vid was the first time I went over it.
I got a bit more air later. The landing is smooth so with a bit of
practice you could get some good air on any wheel.

There is another race 20th Dec, not sure yet if I can make it, but want
ro

vincelemay;1144316 wrote:
Hey cool to see a few logs and ramps on a cross-country race! So what's
the results?
I bet you could catch some air on that jump with a guni or a 36er!

--
rolandisimo