What's with Cippo these days?

Old February 11th 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default What's with Cippo these days?

Anybody hear how he's doing?

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 11th 10, 07:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

Anybody hear how he's doing?

Running his own team, sorta, I think.

http://www.podiumcafe.com/2010/1/18/...-bicycles-and-
a-new

He's a dirigenza now:

http://www.isdcyclingteam.com/elenco...26&idsc=34&ids
c2=24

Old February 11th 10, 08:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sergio

On 11 Feb, 06:08, Davey Crockett wrote:
Anybody hear how he's doing?

You mean Cippo di Carpegna?
A lot of snow up there.

Sergio
Pisa
Old February 11th 10, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Ryan Cousineau a écrit profondement:

| In article ,
| Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| Anybody hear how he's doing?
|
| Running his own team, sorta, I think.
|
| http://www.podiumcafe.com/2010/1/18/...-bicycles-and-
| a-new
|
| He's a dirigenza now:
|
| http://www.isdcyclingteam.com/elenco...26&idsc=34&ids
| c2=24

Well at least he's only got the Eye-Tie Tax Vampires on his back

Poor old M'Bongo's Aunt has the YankeeDoodleReich Immigration Service on
hers and they gonna boot her ass back to Kenya as an Illegal Immigrant but
she sez she's a Perlitikal Refugee

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35234712...me_and_courts/

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 11th 10, 11:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

Anybody hear how he's doing?

Running his own team, sorta, I think.

http://www.podiumcafe.com/2010/1/18/...-bicycles-and-
a-new

He's a dirigenza now:

At first, I thought you'd typed "dirigible". That happens with former
pros all the time.
Old February 11th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sergio

On 11 Feb, 12:55, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
He's a dirigenza now:

At first, I thought you'd typed "dirigible". That happens with former
pros all the time.

How about 'diligenza'?
Not 'diligence', but 'coach' of course.

Sergio
Pisa
Old February 11th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Feb 11, 2:36*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
*Davey Crockett wrote:

Anybody hear how he's doing?

Running his own team, sorta, I think.

http://www.podiumcafe.com/2010/1/18/...lini-bicycles-...
a-new

He's a dirigenza now:

I didn't know you're Japanese.

Old February 12th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

Davey Crockett wrote:
Anybody hear how he's doing?

I read once his dream was to own a shoe store and be a shoe salesman.
The fancy leather shoes you see in Italy I guess, not athletic crap.
People rarely obtain the fantasy retirement they dream about, but maybe
Cippo did.
Old February 12th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

--
Davey Crockett
-
Tehran on Wednesday summoned the Canadian charge d'affaires to Iran
after the country's former envoy admitted to having spied for the US
against the Islamic Republic.
-
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020101

Davey, you know, I don't like to call people out on political stuff
here, but did you read that article?

They dressed down the Canadians this week for the revelation that during
the Hostage Crisis, the Canadian envoy fed the CIA what he knew.

After that, the story just gets silly:

³The act of former Canadian envoy [Kenneth Taylor] is in violation of
the Vienna Convention concerning diplomatic relations..."

BTW, here's the source material from the Globe & Mail, and the deepest
story I've seen so far:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...hran-was-a-cia
-spy/article1441545/

Old February 12th 10, 11:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Ryan Cousineau a écrit profondement:

| In article ,
| Davey Crockett wrote:
|

| --
| Davey Crockett
| -
| Tehran on Wednesday summoned the Canadian charge d'affaires to Iran
| after the country's former envoy admitted to having spied for the US
| against the Islamic Republic.
| -
| http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020101
|
| Davey, you know, I don't like to call people out on political stuff
| here, but did you read that article?
|
| They dressed down the Canadians this week for the revelation that during
| the Hostage Crisis, the Canadian envoy fed the CIA what he knew.
|
| After that, the story just gets silly:
|
| ³The act of former Canadian envoy [Kenneth Taylor] is in violation of
| the Vienna Convention concerning diplomatic relations..."
|
| BTW, here's the source material from the Globe & Mail, and the deepest
| story I've seen so far:
|
| http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...hran-was-a-cia
| -spy/article1441545/

Mossadeq and the hundreds of murdered Iranian patriots made this conduct
OK, I guess

Sorry, I forgot

--
Davey Crockett

cippo-po's playing with his new Ball gopher Racing 0 January 30th 08 12:03 AM
So what if Cippo runs a WhoreHouse Davey Crockett Racing 0 April 1st 07 12:48 PM
Cippo look-alike Jiyang Chen Racing 3 August 11th 04 08:30 PM
Cippo & Petacchi - Not a spoiler Arthur Clune UK 3 July 15th 04 01:18 PM
Cippo in Twilight? Robert McMillen Racing 7 April 18th 04 12:35 AM