TODAYS RIDE

Old January 24th 16, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TODAYS RIDE

how are your old lungs at 15F ?
Old January 25th 16, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Flowers ? Like Juneau weather ?

On a West Coast comparison, OR's drive but a fairly large % are TFFC: your Observation.

The East Coast storm ? Ceptin' the lowlanders, most enjoy the show n the break in daily reality.

What we have is a cold snap. 30 degrees/4am for 3 days then back into early spring early summer from now as late autumn. These cycles continue Nov thru March.

I drove up the new I75 along the Gulf Coast in the NE's rain tail.Rolling horse country swept with rain up across the Gulf. Really nice drive...we run on Alpine style 'rain' tires up above spray

AAA road restore. XXXXX did we suffer. Baja...
Old January 25th 16, 01:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/24/2016 5:13 PM, wrote:

how are your old lungs at 15F ?

Fine and without a wind, no snotsicles.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 25th 16, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

قع HEFUR POLAR BEAR lungum

? polar bear doesn't flow into Icelandic ?

years of conditioning.

froze mine once. definitely uncomfortable. low 02 environment.
Old January 25th 16, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

been to

St. Onuphrius Beach ?

Jefferson Davis Highway ?

say anything named after Indian or Buffalo Genocide perps ?

howabout a tunnel ? any spare tunnels around ?

Old January 25th 16, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 12:50:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
been to

St. Onuphrius Beach ?

Jefferson Davis Highway ?

say anything named after Indian or Buffalo Genocide perps ?

howabout a tunnel ? any spare tunnels around ?

ISN'T THE INTERNET AMAZING ?

this would not be possible BI

https://www.google.com/#q=CALIFORNIA...STRIAN+BRIDGES

https://www.google.com/#q=PLACES+NAMED+BRANDT

quartzite !

Old January 28th 16, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://goo.gl/mhyynA

http://goo.gl/hEJxmx

GT Lites AAA

we lead ...

one deer crossed tween at 100 yards zzzzziiiiiipppppppppp

ahole.
Old January 28th 16, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Walked into the track up from the last oval turn gray sky mist coming across from GOM, wet track.

Our friends on IMSA Radio, the trip trio giving negative vibes...it's misting...

A energy absorbant Lambo (?) was on it into the wet road brake zone, let off n went ACROSS the apron into the energy absorbing wall .

BLAMMM great sounder jumped into the air..n from 75 yards..nothing came apart.

85 ?

almost rain...the fossils are out

BLYTZPYK

hangum in yhe sun by one foot

Old January 28th 16, 05:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

BMW Mini/Mustangs equal thru turn one..
Old January 28th 16, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/28/2016 11:52 AM, wrote:
BMW Mini/Mustangs equal thru turn one..

Right behind a Yenko Stinger Corvair:

http://www.wireset.com/images/atlanta83.jpg

TODAYS RIDE T0m $herman Techniques 104 October 20th 15 10:45 PM
TODAYS RIDE 3 [email protected] Techniques 19 October 6th 14 03:00 AM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
On todays ride... Chris UK 10 May 31st 05 10:04 AM
Todays ride Ken General 3 May 3rd 05 08:35 PM