On todays ride...

Old May 30th 05, 08:15 PM
Chris

Default On todays ride...

.... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.

Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off

Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
reported in Cambridgeshire today.

--
Chris
Old May 30th 05, 08:43 PM
wafflycat

"Chris" wrote in message
... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.

Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off

Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
reported in Cambridgeshire today.

--
Chris

So it's your fault. Obviously you were cycling so fast, you generated a
tornado in your wake...

Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much of
the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from any
vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Cheers, helen s

Old May 30th 05, 09:01 PM
Tony Raven

Chris wrote:
.... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.

Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off

Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
reported in Cambridgeshire today.

See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
.....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

--
Tony

"Don't argue the matter, the difficulties will argue for themselves"
-W.S. Churchill
Old May 30th 05, 09:08 PM
Random

"Tony W" wrote in message

Rain? What rain?

No rain here either. Been glorious all day (and yesterday wasn't bad too!)

Old May 30th 05, 09:32 PM
JohnB

Tony W wrote:

Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much of
the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from any
vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Rain? What rain?

Superb weather here.
Bright sunshine all morning so took the trice for a spin over Rabbit
Country, then fed the fish in the Test (more than ever trout this year-
the river's alive with them).
A few clouds about this pm, as I sat in garden cleaning chains and cassettes.

Hope tomorrow's the same as I've some children to train down Petersfield way.

John B
Old May 30th 05, 10:28 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , "wafflycat"

"Chris" wrote in message
... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.

Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs
off

Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the
tornado reported in Cambridgeshire today.

So it's your fault. Obviously you were cycling so fast, you generated
a tornado in your wake...

Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much
of the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up
from any vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Beautiful weather here yesterday (when we hosted the Dalbeattie stage of
the Scottish Cross Country series) and today. Bright, warm sun,
pleasant breeze.

Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
;; the Worlock

Old May 30th 05, 10:29 PM
Tony W

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

If a butterflies wing can cause a hurricane then Guy trying to beat 10
seconds to fold his new toy in Reading could easily precipitate a tornado in
Cambridgeshire.

Old May 30th 05, 11:11 PM
MartinM

Tony W wrote:
"Tony Raven" wrote in message

See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

If a butterflies wing can cause a hurricane then Guy trying to beat 10
seconds to fold his new toy in Reading could easily precipitate a tornado in
Cambridgeshire.

"There's no pace like home Aunt Em"; I have visions of a cycling lady
being carried skyward!

Old May 30th 05, 11:18 PM
davek

Tony W wrote:
... Guy trying to beat 10
seconds to fold his new toy ...

Guy has a new folder? Why didn't he tell us?

d.