Is it illegal for Bob Schwartz to have his head completely lodged uphis ass?

Old May 26th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Is it illegal for Bob Schwartz to have his head completely lodged uphis ass?

I've never seen a smaller mind at work fixated on one piece of
information and then using that repeatedly as the basis for all of
their logic and "kritkul thinkin"

Mind like that must be a treasure to be around. You can learn so much
about the operation of the McDonalds fry bin.

Bob - you really are a true mental midget.
Old May 26th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/26/2011 10:30 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
I've never seen a smaller mind at work fixated on one piece of
information and then using that repeatedly as the basis for all of
their logic and "kritkul thinkin"

Sounds like you are describing obsession.

Kisses,

Old May 26th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 26, 10:49*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 5/26/2011 10:30 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

I've never seen a smaller mind at work fixated on one piece of
information and then using that repeatedly as the basis for all of
their logic and "kritkul thinkin"

Sounds like you are describing obsession.

Kisses,

You're only way of getting attention eh Bob? Your persona screams
"haven't been laid in years"

Now go back to the closet and sniff your grandma's panties or what
ever it is you do. You're a ****ing moron.

Old May 26th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 5/26/2011 8:30 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
I've never seen a smaller mind at work fixated on one piece of
information and then using that repeatedly as the basis for all of
their logic and "kritkul thinkin"

Mind like that must be a treasure to be around. You can learn so much
about the operation of the McDonalds fry bin.

Bob - you really are a true mental midget.

This reads like an Ed Dolan post.
Old May 26th 11, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On May 26, 12:08*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
On 5/26/2011 8:30 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

I've never seen a smaller mind at work fixated on one piece of
information and then using that repeatedly as the basis for all of
their logic and "kritkul thinkin"

Mind like that must be a treasure to be around. *You can learn so much
about the operation of the McDonalds fry bin.

Bob - you really are a true mental midget.

This reads like an Ed Dolan post.

I think I know who Anton is - he used to race track. He's in this
thread from 2001

http://www.bikecircle.com/forums/arc...p/t-13123.html

Old May 26th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark J.

On 5/26/2011 11:31 AM, Choppy Warburton wrote:
... this thread from 2001

http://www.bikecircle.com/forums/arc...p/t-13123.html

Wow, that was weird. They used to talk about bike racing on RBR!

-Mark J.

Ping Schwartz Simply Fred Racing 2 April 22nd 11 10:41 AM
Bob Schwartz Quote Nick Jackson Racing 47 October 20th 09 06:36 PM
Illegal Aliens Destroy Wildlife Refuge with Trash and Sheer Numbers of Illegal Entrants [email protected] General 2 September 8th 09 03:08 PM
Attn. Bob Schwartz ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 32 June 13th 08 07:00 AM
RBR SWARMING IN SCHWARTZ-BOTS! SLAVE of THE STATE Racing 14 February 23rd 07 01:34 PM