CytoMax: How Much How Often?

Old June 26th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default CytoMax: How Much How Often?

On 26 Jun 2006 05:02:48 -0700, wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:14:57 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
A Mtn Dew on a very hot, very
nasty ride seems to work wonders, but I think it's almost entirely the
psychological effect.

It might be the cold and the caffeine.

IIRC, Mountain Dew has some of the highest sugar and caffeine levels of
any soda.

Do they still make Jolt?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/7335/

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old June 26th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On 26 Jun 2006 04:29:19 -0700, "Ron Ruff"
wrote:

Little Debbies fudge brownies, and oatmeal creme pies are good, too.

Those have hydrogenated oil in them -- very not good.

Oh, brother.

Old June 26th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

Little Debbies fudge brownies, and oatmeal creme pies are good, too.

Those have hydrogenated oil in them -- very not good.

Oh, brother.

What does that mean?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old June 26th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

Little Debbies fudge brownies, and oatmeal creme pies are good,
too.

Those have hydrogenated oil in them -- very not good.

Oh, brother.

What does that mean?

It means "LET RON HAVE HIS LITTLE DEBBIES"! (sic?)

Old June 27th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Sorni wrote:
It means "LET RON HAVE HIS LITTLE DEBBIES"! (sic?)

Actually he is right... but they are so cheap and convenient... and I
actually look forward to eating them on a long ride.

A slightly healthier option is Nature Valley trail mix bars... but they
are sticky and hard to get out of the wrapper while riding... yummy,
though.

Old July 23rd 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:14:57 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Pete: I use two scoops in a 26oz bottle. The Cytomax label says to use one
to one-and-a-half scoops per 16 ounces.

I suppose the other factor is that I don't want to OD on the stuff.... -)

I'm going to guess that you only do a single 26 oz bottle per ride and the
rest
is water, right?

I used to do that, but I now run on 100% Cytomax. If I want something
different and I'm stopping by a store, I've found that grape juice seems to
be OK, but I now try to avoid straight water. A Mtn Dew on a very hot, very
nasty ride seems to work wonders, but I think it's almost entirely the
psychological effect. Sometimes that's all you want when it's 102 degrees
and you've just climbed a nasty stretch of road.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Mike,

So Mt Dew claim actually works! On their newer product line, they now
call them "Dew Fuel". Tastes exactly like Mt.Dew before and same
price, but came with a recommended usage. It's for temporarily relief
after an intense physical and psychological exercise. So, you're not
dreaming. The thing is working for you..

I also drink Mt.Dew too..

David.

Sports drinks Zilla Techniques 59 June 22nd 06 04:54 PM
Cyclist Haggadah Claire Petersky General 20 April 23rd 05 02:03 PM
Cramps Mike McGuire General 25 August 23rd 04 09:08 AM
Cytomax sport drink Harvey Dent Off Road 10 July 13th 04 06:49 PM
Best Sport Drink? William Riker Mountain Biking 62 June 12th 04 01:00 AM