"Crit Pro is killing Pro Cycling," says Cow Punk.

Old September 27th 04, 04:02 AM
warren

In article , Bob Schwartz
wrote:

TritonRider wrote:
From: (Miller)

Sad, isn't it? Not many, but they run our sport.

Miller

Noone stopped anybody from voting. It's really sad that so many people who
run
their mouths so often do so little.
It took me all of 5 minutes to vote on-line. Granted it was easier and
quicker
for me as I was familiar with the people involved, but it wouldn't take
long to
do the homework, and we could attempt to have some good discussions here
about
the people and issues involved too.
Bill C

I used to vote in USCF elections. Every damn one. But I don't anymore.
The USCF Board doesn't have much to do anymore, so there isn't really
any point. The bulk of their responsibilities and authority have been
removed, there isn't much left.

It is my understanding that about the only thing they can do is
implement rules, so how about a rule that says if the prize list is
greater than x dollars there has to be drug testing for y number of
riders at the event?

-WG
Old September 27th 04, 06:25 PM
TritonRider

From: warren

Just make sure you spell his name right. :-)

-WG

You'd think I could get it right since I was looking at the e-mail at the same
time.
Bill C