FS:56cm US Titanium frame 56cm, $350

Old January 11th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS:56cm US Titanium frame 56cm, $350

Ty Witt cycles custom handbuilt Titanium frame. Seatube 56cm c-c, 58cm
c-t, top tube 56cm c-c, chain stays 40.5cm, "breeze -in" style
dropouts, 1" headtube 15cm. I'm not sure of the frame angles, I
believe it's "classic road racing", the previous owner said it was for
long fast road rides. Ty Witt was a custom builder from the Kennewick,
Washington, I don't know much more about him. The frame is in very
good shape, no dents. The finish is the typical ti matt color, with
polished panels on the seat and down tube, very classy looking. Great
riding frame, very comfortable with stable handling characteristics.

$350 for the frame only

$400 for the frame with a sweet wound-up carbon 1" threaded fork with
carbon steerer, also in very good condition. The fork is very light,
about 350 grams, yet is very precise steering, not as soft riding as
most full carbon forks. I'll throw in a campy record headset which is
a bit worn, but I never noticed it when I rode the bike (I saw that the
races had some wear when I removed the fork and headset).

Email for pictures

Old January 13th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

I forgot to add, the frame weighs 3 lbs 5 oz.

Old January 13th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

I forgot to add, the frame weighs 3 lbs 5 oz.