Disappointing Giro

Old May 29th 05, 05:57 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Disappointing Giro

I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old May 29th 05, 06:11 PM
h squared

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

i thought both the women for the stage winner's podium were hot-ish.

Old May 29th 05, 09:53 PM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

What high standards you have! Well, everyone has their own tastes, no? I
was wondering if Mrs. Kirchen is related to Michael Boogard, as she sure
seems to have his teeth:

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...he-kirchen.jpg

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old May 30th 05, 01:53 AM
amit

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

dumbass,

pez started going downhill when they started posting posed "glam" shots
of local racers trying to promote themselves.

Old May 30th 05, 02:10 AM
Colin Campbell

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

Ewoud,
I thought the young women who were present twice each day, for the
Points jersey and the Intergiro jersey, were worthy. The darker haired
one looked as if she could be Sophia Loren's (grand)daughter.

Of course, there was one in last year's Giro, or maybe the year before,
who put all of this year's gals to shame. Maybe I should go review my
videotapes, now that I think of it....

Old May 30th 05, 02:54 AM
Frank Drackman

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
I mean, what went wrong with the podium girl selection this year?! Curly
for the maglia rosa seems very cute, but the rest, well, as some lowlife
friends would say: put a flag over their face and **** 'm for the
fatherland. Even Pez lets me down, is this really it?
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=distractions_may05 It's telling that
the finest of that bunch is taken from behind (often the best line of
action, of course).

I agree. Tops for me was one of the women for maglia rosa in 2003.