Need MUni Weekend Ride from Oregon

Old September 17th 03, 11:03 PM
dustin

Default Need MUni Weekend Ride from Oregon

I'm going to be in Oregon the week before MW. I'm looking for a one way
ride to CA. Is there anyone in OR or passing through that might be able
to give me ride? I'm available on the 15th or 16th to head south.

I will have a 24x3, a 20inch trials and luggage.

contact can be made this way... uni at dustinkelm dot com
thanks

--
dustin - on and off the road again

dustin kelm
'dustinkelm.com' (http://www.dustin.kelm.com)
isa40:30.31

"You are only limited by your imagination."
dustin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/920

Old September 17th 03, 11:13 PM
jagur

what part of Oregon are you going to be in?

our truck is full but i know muddycycle was looking for somone to help
with a little gas and i hate to see him drive all the way down there
alone with his 10 unicycles in the back of the truck.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old September 18th 03, 03:47 AM
dustin

jagur wrote:
*what part of Oregon are you going to be in?*

I'll be in Bend on Tue the 14th for a wedding. On Wed or Thur I'll be
in Blachley, I could easily connect with someone in Eugene off of 5 or
in Florence off of 101.

Old September 18th 03, 05:14 AM
dustin

Ride has been secured. Thanks to all who replied, and to those who
thought about replying until you got to the bottom of this thread and
found out that your chance to spend many hours in the same vehicle with
someone who can bore you to tears with stories about a broken leg, pain,
surgery, physical therapy, oozy infections, more surgery, more pain,
more pt...your chance to experience this has been taken from you because
you didn't monitor the group every waking moment...probably because you
were actually out riding...training vigorously for all the rigors of a
MUni weekend....good on ya!

See you there...

| Attachment filename: d freak mirror face.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/162761|