Waiting for a Christmas Miracle... or just a Festivus one.

Old December 25th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Waiting for a Christmas Miracle... or just a Festivus one.

1. He hasn't ignored me, he responded with an even more far fetched
explanation of events.
2. But for the most part you're right, Kunich has been a major
****ing coward in standing up for himself. But no less than anyone
expected.
Old December 25th 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Dec 24, 8:08*pm, WTF wrote:
On 12/24/09 5:01 PM, in article
, "Anton

Berlin" wrote:
1. *He hasn't ignored me, he responded with an even more far fetched
explanation of events.
2. *But for the most part you're right, Kunich has been a major
****ing coward in standing up for himself. But no less than anyone
expected.

Anton self-portrait....

http://douggoff.com/blogs/media/blog...heInternet.gif

No one is arguing dumbass

Just making sure the facts are known.

PS your humor reference is from 12 years ago. It's sad though that
you haven't been able to think of anything clever to write since 1997.

You sure you're not kunich?
Old December 25th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
WTF

On 12/24/09 6:46 PM, in article
, "Anton
Berlin" wrote:

On Dec 24, 8:08*pm, WTF wrote:
On 12/24/09 5:01 PM, in article
, "Anton

Berlin" wrote:
1. *He hasn't ignored me, he responded with an even more far fetched
explanation of events.
2. *But for the most part you're right, Kunich has been a major
****ing coward in standing up for himself. But no less than anyone
expected.

Anton self-portrait....

http://douggoff.com/blogs/media/blog...heInternet.gif

No one is arguing dumbass

Just making sure the facts are known.

PS your humor reference is from 12 years ago. It's sad though that
you haven't been able to think of anything clever to write since 1997.

You sure you're not kunich?

I see you have not got the point in 12 years...........

Old December 25th 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Scott wrote:

On Dec 24, 4:19*pm, dave a wrote:

No one is missing the irony of the fact that TK is actually getting the
better of AB by just ignoring him

- dave a

I was, until you pointed it out.

It's a good point. Is AB secretly working for TK? Because this whole
thread makes Tom look good.

Old December 25th 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Dec 24, 11:27*am, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:04:08 -0800 (PST), "Kurgan. presented by

Gringioni." wrote:
On Dec 24, 10:56*am, wrote:

Man, I really don't get you or your idea of proof or your need
thereof.

Dumbass -

The difference between you and him is that he thinks that Kunich made
up the story.

I gotta agree with A. Berlin. The story is improbable and Kunich has a
long history of making **** up.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Yeah, but so? Jesus, what, Anton's never been in a bar? Or does he
keep interrupting people there until he either is satisfied (unlikely)
or tossed in the alley (likely, unless he's really big and sober)?

Look, we don't know how honest anyone is. I knew a guy in the military
that because of his inability to process, **** kept happening to him.
I saw it. He was the one to dump a cup of coffee into the radio stack
(briefly spectacular, by the way). He backed a truck with the tail
down into the loading dock. He dropped a quart bottle of bourbon into
a paper bag and it went right on down and exploded on the bar floor.
His life sounds made up, but he just doesn't pick up what happens
around him. I don't want to drive in the same city when he is on the
road, but he probably has accumulated a ton of odd sounding stories by
now, if he is still alive.

OTOOH, I know a person who seems straight up and I know he lies
practically every time his lips move. What the hell, unless I was
there, how do I know? Why should I care? How does it change my life or
effect or affect my personal sense of right or wrong? How does
mounting a campaign on my own perceptions change anything, unless I'm
president?

Besides, I just read another disturbing report on how questionable
practically everyone is when they are trying to be honest. Sounds like
50% of everything, more or less, that people think they heard or saw
is created like movement programs putting in movement between frames.
We're all suckers for what we think WE saw - worrying about other
people is too much trouble unless I'm in a jury. And I am using
terminal cynicism to get out of any more of those.

Dumbass -

Have you given a thought to how ironic your response to Berlin's
response to Kunich is?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old December 25th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 24, 7:20*pm, WTF wrote:

Just making sure the facts are known.

PS your humor reference is from 12 years ago. *It's sad though that
you haven't been able to think of anything clever to write since 1997.

You sure you're not kunich?

I see you have not got the point in 12 years...........

Hey Fat Steve -

How's your holiday calorie intake going?

Merry Christmas!

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old December 26th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 10:36:47 -0800 (PST), "Kurgan. presented by
Gringioni." wrote:

Dumbass -

Have you given a thought to how ironic your response to Berlin's
response to Kunich is?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

You trying to set off another long purposeless message in the
holidays? I'm still trying to figure where you fit in to this thread
to nowhere.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 26th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Gringioni." wrote:

Dumbass -

Have you given a thought to how ironic your response to Berlin's
response to Kunich is?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

You trying to set off another long purposeless message in the
holidays? I'm still trying to figure where you fit in to this thread
to nowhere.

Curtis L. Russell

Unless you're trying to assume the Mantle of Reason, in which case, I
have to tell you, I never actually found it, much less wear it.
Closest I came was when I found a fireplace mantlepiece, six feet
wide, a naked nymph on each side and a top shelf wide enough to hold
either a six pack, a really wide beer stein or both. At which point, I
said, "Reason enough." and bought it.

Doffing the Mantle of Reason that I'm not actually wearing anyway and
donning the Mantlepiece of Drinking, I want to take this nondescript
moment in time to offer my take on the Tiger fiasco. Excuse me if I've
already used this recently, but my memory fades. Anyway, I call it the
Highschool Gym Class Theory of Inconsequence. See, you've been itching
all day and you're about to take your shower, so, like, this is your
first chance to really scratch. I mean, really, really scratch.
However, after your shower you're going to have to spray yourself with
Cruex or whatever the latest stuff is and if you scratch, you are
really going to hurt in about five minutes. And you think. And you
think again. And then, like everyone else there, you scratch. Five
minutes later, you're halfway to the ground and you have tears in your
eyes...

When you have an itch, no matter how long and how hard you think about
it, you can't connect the consequences with the need to scratch. And
no matter what you do, later there will be pain.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Best Festivus gift ever Scott Gordo Mountain Biking 7 December 30th 06 07:21 AM
DNA & Miracle cures [email protected] General 4 December 11th 06 03:53 PM
Lance-the-Miracle-Man Racing 17 August 5th 06 09:07 PM
Panorama - Brown's Miracle Economy Douglas Steel UK 6 September 27th 05 07:46 PM
Christmas Bike is waiting Not Responding UK 2 January 7th 05 06:21 AM